The Amana NTW4700YQ 3.4 cu. ft. Top Load Washer is here! This top load washer will satisfy your every need. With a Dual Action Agitator your clothes will always be clean with jsut one wash. Available at AppliancesConnection
Get thorough, even cleaning with this top load washer, featuring a two-piece agitator that moves independently to roll clothing to the bottom of the wash basket.
- 3.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- Keep up with the laundry. This 3.4 cu. ft. capacity washer makes room for more clothes in each load so you can do fewer loads per week.
- White Porcelain Wash Basket
- Smooth porcelain surface resists scratches and is not susceptible to odors like plastic wash baskets.
- 700 RPM Max Spin Speed
- Drying begins in the washer. Spin speeds of up to 700 RPM help remove water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
- Wide Opening Lid
- It's easy to add large items like blankets and sheets with this wide opening washer lid. Moving wet clothes from the washer to the dryer is also less of a chore.
- Dual Action Agitator
- The two pieces of this agitator move independently to roll clothing through the bottom of the wash basket for a thorough, even cleaning.
- Cycle Status Bar
- Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
- Advanced Suspension System
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise. Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
- Load Size Options
- Wash smaller loads without the guilt. Up to four water level choices, depending on model, allow you to match water used to load size, helping reduce water waste.
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
- Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Don't worry about missing the rinse cycle. Add fabric softener at the beginning and this dispenser releases it at the right time.
- Casual Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends. A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Delicate Cycle
- Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
- Drain & Spin Cycle
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- Normal Cycle
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types. Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
- Rinse & Spin Cycle
- A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.
- 11 Wash Cycles
- From dirty work clothes to handwashables the 11 different cycles on this washer make it easy for you to clean whatever comes your way.
- Limited One Year Warranty - Parts and Labor. For one (1) year from the original retail purchase date, any part which fails in normal home use will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Refer to the Use and Care for warranty details
- Before operating your new washer, carefully read its Use and Care Guide for instruction on the proper use, care and maintenance of your washer and for warranty information. Click here to download a copy of the Use and Care Guide.
|Capacity||3.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Wash Sytem||Agitator - Dual Action|
|Number of Cycles||11|
|Rinse / Spin Cycle||Rinse & Spin|
|Temperature Control||Automatic Temperature Control|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||4|
|Hot / Cold||Yes|
|Warm / Cold||Warm/Cold (ATC)|
|Cool / Cold||Yes|
|Water Level - Large||Large|
|Water Level - Small||Small|
|Number of Spin Speeds||2|
|Water Level - Extra Small||Extra Small|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Bleach Dispenser||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Max Spin Speed||700|
|Basket Material||White Porcelain|
|Controls||E/M Rotary Electronic|
|Controls / Location||Back|
|Fabric Softener Dispenser||Fabric Softener Dispenser|
|Wash Motor||1/4 hp PSC|
|Washer Top Finish||Powder Coat|
|Regular Cycle||Casual Perm Press - Regular|
|Light Cycle||Casual Perm Press - Light|
|Heavy Cycle||Casual Perm Press - Heavy|
|Delicates - Regular||Delicates - Regular|
|Delicates - Light||Delicates - Light|
|Normal - Regular||Normal - Regular|
|Normal - Heavy||Normal - Heavy|
|Normal - Light||Normal - Light|
|Product Height||43 Inches|
|Product Width||27 Inches|
|Product Depth||26 Inches|
|Wash / Rinse Cold/Cold Temperature||Yes|
|Wash / Rinse Hot/Cold Temperature||Yes|
- Stock Id:241620
- Product Number:NTW4700YQ
- Capacity:3.4 cu. ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Control Type:Knobs
- Energy Star:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Bleach Dispenser:Gravity Bleach Dispenser
- Stainless Steel Drum:No
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:No
- Number of Cycles:11
- Washer Top Finish:Powder Coat
- Hand Wash:Hand Wash
- Volts:120 Volts
- Frequency:60 hz
- Temperature Settings:4
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Wash Cycles:11
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):700
- Water Heater:No
- Steam Cycle:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Amana NTW4700YQ - Warranty
Amana NTW4700YQ - Use and Care (4773.00 KB)
Amana NTW4700YQ - Dimension Guide (729.21 KB)
Amana NTW4700YQ - Energy Guide (286.22 KB)
Amana NTW4700YQ - Installation Instruction (5626.92 KB)
Amana NTW4700YQ - Specifications Sheet (7254.23 KB)
- HE vs. Traditional Washers: Pros and Cons