IQ-Touch Series Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in White
The Electrolux EI30EW45 30" Single Electric Wall Oven will satisfy your every need. With an amazing 4.2 cu. ft. capacity, you will be able to cook large items or large quatities of other dishes. Featuring 3rd Element Convection Oven and Self-Cleaning. 7 Cooking Modes will also ensure that your cooking is always perfect. Luxury-Glide Rack and IQ-Touch Controls make this unit look stylish. It will always look great in your kitchen! Available at AppliancesConnection
Luxury-Glide Oven Rack
With a ball bearing system, oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly.
Their convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
Coordinate an entire meal - their oven features 4.2 cubic feet of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
Versatile Cooking Option
Self-clean oven with versatile cooking option features 7 cooking modes and 6 cooking options.
Their ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional and their Luxury-Hold oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- Oven Cavity (Both Ovens): 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Electric Bake Element: 2,200 Watts
- Eight-Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Cobalt Blue Interior: Yes
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock: 3
- Perfect Convect3: Yes with Variable 2-Speed Fans
- Luxury-Design Lighting: Yes with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs
- Luxury-Glide Racks: 1
- Conventional Racks: 2
- Convection Roasting Rack: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts: 8.0/6.0 kW
- Amps @ 240/208 Volts: 33.0/29.0 Amps
- Minimum Circuit Required: 40 Amps
- Armored Electrical Cable: Included
- Undercounter Installable: No
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Yes
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Slow Cook: Yes
- Dehydrate: Yes
- Bread Proof: Yes
- My Favorites: Yes
- Rapid Preheat: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Convection Convert: Yes
- Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle Design: Yes
- Luxury-Hold Oven Doors: Yes
- Extra-Large Glass Windows: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified): Yes
Dimensions and Weights
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth To Front Door Corner: 24 1/2"
- Overall Depth with 90° Door Open: 44"
- Overall Height Including 1" Bottom Trim: 50 7/16"
- Oven Cavity Width: 24 1/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 18 1/32"
- Oven Cavity Height: 16 1/2"
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 395 Lbs.
- Stock Id:237891
- Upper Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:48.875"
- Exterior Depth:24.5"
- Exterior Height:50.4375"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:4000
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.