30" Renaissance Series Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Black Glass with Vertical Stainless Trim
- Series: Renaissance
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 49.125"
- Width: 30"
- Upper Capacity: 4.8 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 4.8 cu. ft.
- Convection: Yes
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
The ROV230 30" double electric wall oven has a total capacity of 9.6 cu. ft. with 4.8 cu. ft for each oven. The ovens have the reverse air flow cooling system that keeps the oven door at a safe temperature to prevent accidental burns. The GlideRacks™ have a handle in front making it easy to move heavier dishes in and out of the oven. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions.
- Best-in-class 4.8 cubic feet oven cell capacity for those large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean™ steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Elements f or easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System (in each oven), with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat™ Broil Elements (3,500W) use an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- 6 Cooking Modes (in each oven): Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection™, Bake and Broil
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- 7 Rack Positions in each oven for multiple dishes.
- GlideRacks™ fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Equipped with a convenient handle in front for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- 4 Chrome Racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking in each oven.
- Self-Cleaning Ovens
- Sabbath Mode ; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- American-Made: Designed and Manufactured in California
- 100% Recycled Packaging
|Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft. Each Oven|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Glass Touch|
|Dehydrate and Proof Settings:||Yes|
|Four-Part Pure Convection System:||2,200 Watts|
|Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Broil Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:||Yes|
|Delayed Time Cooking:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 50A|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||49 1/8" Min.|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" Min.|
|Overall Height:||49 15/16"|
- Stock Id:204713
- Product Number:ROV230B
- Color:Black Glass with Vertical Stainless Trim
- Type:Oven Only
- Upper Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:49.125"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:24"
- Exterior Height:49.9375"
- Total Capacity:9.6 cu. ft
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Warranty Terms:1 year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3500
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty Protection for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through March 31, 2017.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by April 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.