LMU369HV 34,000 BTU Class Multi-System Ductless Split Outdoor Unit with 41,000 BTU Heat Pump, 12.5 Energy Efficiency Ratio, Defrost/Deicing, Auto Restart Operation, Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion, In White
- Width: 35.4375"
- Height: 45 7/8"
- Depth: 14 9/16"
The LG LMU369HV Dual Zone Outdoor Condenser will provide you with 36,000 BTU of capacity for hot summer days and cold winter nights. LG maximized the efficiency and economics of duct-free technology used in mini split heat pump systems. Now you can bring more attractive, cost effective solutions to your commercial and residential applications, providing one, two, three or four zones of both air conditioning and heating needs. This complete system creates the perfect climate control for your space and makes any application fresh and comfortable. Available at AppliancesConnection
Flex Multi-Split systems operate one, two, three or four interior units that are mounted in separate rooms. Each indoor unit comes with its own remote control, allowing the customer to set the temperature individually in different rooms. These units are connected to a single outdoor unit. The indoor units are available in a variety of styles, including Standard Wall Mounted, Art Cool Wall Mounted with customizable mirror finish, Ceiling Cassette, and Ceiling Concealed Duct models.
LG LMU369HV Dual Zone Outdoor Condenser uses an inverter, which uses a variable speed compressor that is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners. When the selected temperature is reached, the inverter compressor operates at low speed to maintain that comfort level. LG inverter models have efficiency ratings of 16.0 - 19.7 SEER, making them among the most energy efficient in the industry. Plus, with capacities ranging from 9,000 - 48,000 BTUs, its easy to find a unit to match any size room. Finally, when the weather turns cold, its reassuring to know that the LG LMU369HV Dual Zone Outdoor Condenser offers more heating power than conventional mini split heat pump systems. Whats more, LG inverter models are as stylish as they are efficient. This product comes with one of the best warranties in the industry! The warranty provided will be 2 years on the parts and 5 years on the compressor.
- Multi Power System. Energy-saving twin compressors: one provides power at 60% capacity until the system reaches a desired temperature. Then the smaller compressor takes over to provide sustained operation at 40% capacity.
- R-410A Refrigerant. Environmentally friendly refrigerant utilized in the majority of LG systems.
- Patented Plasma Air Purifying System. The 4-stage system features a large, permanent filter and an electronic air purifier that captures microscopic contaminants like dust, mite, pollen and pet fur.
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil. Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling (Art Cool Models).
- Dehumidifying Mode. LG Indoor unit accurately senses room temperature and controls humidity by shutting down the compressor before a room is over-cooled.
- Chaos Swing. Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural, random flow of air, reducing temperature stratification.
- Art Cool Three-way Cooling. Air flows out of the unit from three directions, creating more natural circulation.
- Jet Cool. Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64 F.
- Swirl Wind. Four-way controlled louvers and fan speeds create a stronger, wider air flow and reduce temperature stratification.
- Auto Operation. Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Manual Power Switch. Easily accessed button allows for continued operation if the remote control is misplaced.
- Defrost Control. Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the house. Removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low.
- Temperature Display. Shows room temperature of interior unit.
- Auto Sleep Mode. Automatically increases the temperature setting 2 F twice (after 1/2 hour and one hour). The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached.
- Auto Restart. Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
LMU369HV Outdoor Unit Performance:
Rated Capacity (BTU): 36000
Rated Power Input - Cooling (kW): 2.72
Rated Power Input - Heating (kW): 3.58
Running Current - Cooling (A): 11.8
Running Current - Heating (A): 15.5
Power Supply: 1/208~230/60
LMU369HV Outdoor Unit Dimensions:
Width (Inches): 35-7/16
Height (Inches): 45-7/8
Depth (Inches): 14-9/16
Weight (lbs): 209.4
LMU369HV Outdoor Unit Specifications:
Max # of Connectable Indoor Units: 4
Refrigerant Charge (oz at 24.6 ft): 123.5
Refrigerant Type: R410A
Refrigerant Control: EEV
Sound Level Hi/Low (dB): 57
LMU369HV Outdoor Unit Connections:
Liquid Piping Connection (Inches): 1/4 x 4
Gas Piping Connection (Inches): 3/8 x 4
Max Total Length (ft): 246.1
Max Outdoor-Indoor Length (ft): 82.0
Piping length no additional refrigerant (ft): 98.4
Max Outdoor - Indoor Elevation Difference (ft): 49.2
Max Indoor-Indoor Elevation Difference (ft): 24.6
LMU369HV Outdoor Unit Operation Range:
Cooling (F): 14-114.8
Heating (F): 5-75.2
Compressor: 5 Years
Parts: 2 Years
- Stock Id:187525
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):34000
- Heating Capacity (BTU):41000
- Number of Zones:4
- Heat:Heat Pump
- Energy Star:No
- Type:Mini Split
- Height:45 7/8"
- Depth:14 9/16"
- ADA compliant:No
- Maximum Cooling Amps:11.9
- Maximum Cooling Watts:2720
- Maximum Heating Amps:15.6
- Maximum Heating Watts:3580
- Distance from Compressor:82
- Low Ambient Operation:Yes
- With Heat:Yes