30" Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop, Storage Drawer, 5.3 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease. GE brings you the JB650DT 30" Freestanding Smoothtop Electric Range. This range features 5 Radiant Elements. With 5 heating elements you will be able to cook faster and in larger quantities. The oven has a 5.3 cu. ft. capacity, enough for you to cook many large dishes. The oven features Self-Clean Oven, you wont have to spend time cleaning the oven after every use, the oven will clean it self. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Self-clean with Steam Clean option gives you two easy ways to clean baked-on food and spills, so you can pick the one that fits your lifestyle
- Super-large oven capacity - Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking multiple dishes, baked goods, turkeys and roasts. Ideal for holidays, dinner parties and everyday family cooking.
- 9"/12" Dual element - Two heating elements in one offers a convenient choice of using a 9"/12" heating element, depending on the size of the pan.
- 6"/9" PowerBoil™ Element - 6"/9" PowerBoil™ Element Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process
- Warming zone (Fifth element warming zone) - The warming zone is used to keep food that has just been cooked warm and ready to serve. The warming zone has three settings: High (104 watts) for soup, tea and coffee, Medium (71 watts average) for stews or melting chocolate and Low (40 watts average) for bread and pastries.
- Hidden bake oven interior - A sealed panel on the bottom of the oven interior hides the previously exposed lower heating element, delivering a clean appearance. After self-cleaning, it’s easier to wipe up spills, splatters and residue without the bake element in the way.
- TrueTemp™ oven system - Electronic oven control, 6-pass Power Bake element, platinum-tipped electronic oven sensor and dual element bake provide even heat distribution and maximum oven control.
- Total Capacity: 5.3 Cu. Ft.
- Unit Capacity: Super Large Oven
- Oven Interior: Hidden Bake
- Temperature Management System: TrueTemp System
- Configuration: Range with Storage Drawer
- Cooking Technology: Traditional
- Cooktop Burner Type: Smoothtop; Radiant
- Cooktop Surface: One-Piece Upswept
- Control Location: Backsplash
- Control Type: Electronic
- Touchpads: Yes
- QuickSet IV: Yes
- DigiTemp Temperature Display: Yes
- 6" Heating Element(s): 2 Ribbon (1,500 Watt)
- 6"/9" Dual Heating Element: 1 Ribbon (3,000 Watt Power Boil)
- 9"/12" Dual Heating Element: 1 Ribbon (3,000 Watt)
- Warming Zone: 6" Ribbon (120 Watt)
- Cleaning Time: Variable with Delay Clean Option
- Melt Setting: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs: Yes
- Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light: 2
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights: 1, Cooktop
- Infinite Heat Controls: Yes
- Interior Oven Light: Yes; Pad
- Oven Cleaning Type: Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Oven Cooking Modes: Thermal Bake / Thermal Roast
- Dual Element Bake: Yes
- 6-Pass Broil Element: Yes
- Hidden Bake: Yes
- Oven Racks: 2
- Rack Positions: 6
- Preheated Oven Light: Display
- Storage Drawer Features: Removable Full-Width
- Style: Freestanding Smoothtop
Oven Control Features
- Auto Self Clean: Yes
- Electronic Clock: Yes
- Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Audible Preheat Signal: Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off: Yes with Override
- Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake): Yes
- Hi / Low Broil: Yes
- Start Pad: Yes
- Delay Clean Option: Yes
- Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display: Yes
- Certified Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Delay Bake Option: Yes
- Big Hearth Oven Window: Yes
- Frameless Lift-off Oven Door: Yes
- Textured Steel Side Panels: Yes
Power / Ratings
- Amp Rating at 208V: 40 Amps
- Amp Rating at 240V: 40 Amps
- kW Rating at 208V: 9.7 kW
- kW Rating at 240V: 12.9 kW
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Warranty Notes: See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
- Oven Interior Width: 24 1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19 3/8"
- Oven Interior Height: 19 1/2"
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 27 3/4"
- Overall Depth with Door Open: 47 5/8"
- Overall Depth without Handle: 25 3/8"
- Overall Height: 46 7/8"
- Net Weight: 154 Lbs.
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 175 Lbs.
- Stock Id:186983
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.3 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:5
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:3000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:1500
- Interior Width:24 1/8"
- Interior Depth:19 3/8"
- Interior Height:19 1/2"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:120
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Watts:3800
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.