Profile Series Gas Dryer with 5 Temperature Settings, Steam Cycle, in White
Samsung Appliance DV457GVGSWR ($1,346.40)
- Series: Profile
- Width: 27"
- Height: 39.75"
- Depth: 34.38"
- Type: Front Load
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Steam Cycle: Yes
- Stackable: Yes
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Venting Type: Vented
- Temperature Settings: 5
- Control Type: Digital and Knobs
Steam Refresh helps reduce wrinkles, odors and rejuvenates fabrics, while Steam Dewrinkle reduces wrinkles and freshens clean clothes. Dual motors, dual moisture sensors and dual thermistors continually monitor air temperature to provide even heat for optimal drying performance and a variable heater delivers constant heat, eliminating extreme temperature changes. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Steam Refresh helps reduce wrinkles, odors and rejuvenates fabrics, while Steam Dewrinkle reduces wrinkles and freshens clean clothes
- DuoDry(TM) system Dual motors, dual moisture sensors and dual thermistors continually monitor air temperature to provide even heat for optimal drying performance and a variable heater delivers constant heat, eliminating extreme temperature changes
- eDry option Energy-saving option reduces dry temperatures on select cycles without sacrificing performance
- Specialty cycles Pre-set cycles take specific care of 24 types of specialty loads including performance fabrics, fleece, pet bedding, and bras and hosiery
- Baffle Dry system Built-in dryer rack and hanger clip design adds drying options for hard-to-dry items and delicates
- CleanSpeak(TM) communication system: The washer communicates electronically with the dryer to preset dry cycles and help save time
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||7.5|
|Temperature Options||Anti-Bacterial/High/Medium/Low/Extra Low|
|Custom Cycles||Yes - My Cycle|
|Moisture Sensor||Sensor Dry™|
Other - Speciality Cycles
|Delicates Cycle||with Extra-Low Temp|
|Optional Dryness Levels||
|Timed Dry||90 Minutes|
|Tumble Drying||Reverse Tumble|
|Adaptive Capabilities||Adaptive Logic System™|
|Number of Cycles||Multiple|
|Easy Care Cycle||Wrinkle Free|
|Energy Saving Option||Yes - eDry|
|Drum Type||Stainless Steel|
|Exhaust Options||3-Way (Rear; Left; Bottom)|
|Flexible Installation||Side-by-Side, Pedestal, Stacked, Undercounter|
|Additional Dryer Features||
Baffle Dry System
Lint Filter with Reminder
|Dryer Control Features||
LED Cycle Countdown
LED Cycle Status Lights
Delay Start - Up to 24 hours
Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
Clean Lint Filter Reminder Light
Variable Damp Dry Signal
|Economical / Quiet|
|Color Appearance||White on White|
|Power / Ratings|
|Gas (BTU/HR)||22000 Factory-equipped for Natural gas.|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120 V; 60 H; 6A|
- Height: 39-3/4"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 34-3/8"
- Approximate Weight:
- Unit: 133 lbs
- Shipping: 143 lbs
- Warranty Information:
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- Stock Id:169444
- Product Number:PFDS450GLWW
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.5 cu. ft.
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Front
- Dry Rack:Yes
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- LP Conversion Kit:WE25M46
- Temperature Options:Anti-Bacterial/High/Medium/Low/Extra Low
- Hertz:60 H
- Custom Cycles:Yes - My Cycle
- Flexible Installation:Side-by-Side, Pedestal, Stacked, Undercounter
- CEE Rating:Not Available
- Optional Stacking Kit:GEFLSTACK (sold Separately)
- Gas (BTU/HR):22000 Factory-equipped for Natural gas.
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Venting Type:Vented
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.