The IntelliDry sensor in this electric dryer monitors moisture levels to prevent overdrying and shrinking, while the GentleBreeze drying system quickly and efficiently dries clothes. Plus with Maytag Commercial Technology (MCT) components, this dryer is built for durability and long-lasting performance. Available at AppliancesConnection
The IntelliDry sensor in this electric dryer monitors moisture levels to prevent overdrying and shrinking, while the GentleBreeze drying system quickly and efficiently dries clothes. Plus with Maytag Commercial Technology (MCT) components, this dryer is built for durability and long-lasting performance.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers - As part of the 4-point Smooth Balance suspension system, Maytag dryers feature sintered rollers made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length - The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
- QuietSeries 200 Sound Package
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360° Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Interior Light
- Reversible Swing Door
- 150 Minute wrinkle prevent option - The dryer continues to tumble 150 minutes after clothes are dry, without heat, to help prevent wrinkles from setting in
- Durable Painted Steel Top - Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- End-of-Cycle Signal - You'll hear the end of it. A signal let's you know when the load is complete.
- 10 Dry Cycles, 9 Custom Options
- 4 Temperature Settings
- Normal Cycle - Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
- Timed Dry Cycle - Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry
- Steel Cabinet and Reinforced Baseframe - Solid steel adds support to all key components during use to help minimize vibration and noise during tumbling, even while drying heavy loads.
- Tuned Leveling Legs - Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- Front Serviceable
- Front Lint Filter
|Cu. Ft. Capacity:||7.4|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Drum Light:||Interior Drum Light|
|Drying System:||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Auto Wake-Up:||Auto Wake-Up Control|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Moisture Sensor:||Gentle Breeze Drying system with IntelliDry Sensor|
|Number of Cycles:||10|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||Up to 90 Minutes|
|Wrinkle Guard:||90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On / Off End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
- Stock Id:164598
- Series:Bravos X
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Series:Bravos X
- Temperature Settings:4
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Drum Material:Powder Coat
- Steam Cycle:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Venting Type:Vented
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- End of Cycle Signal:On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
- Hinge Side:Side Swing
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Number of Cycles:10
- Moisture Sensor:Gentle Breeze Drying system with IntelliDry Sensor
- Number of Temperatures:4
- Lint Screen Location:Front-Mounted Lint Screen
- Wrinkle Guard:90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- CEE Rating:Not Available
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.