2275DWRCOL00 Refrigerator Drawer with Capacity of 5.3 cu.ft., Touch Glass Digital Technology, Full Extension Heavy-Duty Drawer, Contemporary Black Toe Kick Grille and ENERGY STAR: Panel Ready
U-Line U1224DWRINT00A ($2,299.00)
- Energy Star: Yes
The U-Line 24" Refrigerator Drawer features a digital controlled convection cooling system and is ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier 2 rated. Revolutionizing this category in versatility and convenience, U-Line offers more capacity than most drawer models available, in only 24 inches of space. The Touch Glass Digital Technology makes setting and seeing the temperature effortless. The convenient crisper drawer provides proper storage and humidity control of perishable items and can be completely removed for storage of taller items. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 5.3 cubic feet overall capacity maximizes storage
- Touch glass digital control featuring easy view command center manages key functions and provides user alerts such as an audible drawer open alarm
- Digital controlled convection cooling system provides a stable and consistent environment for optimum food and beverage storage
- Temperature setting from 34 to 45¢ª F
- Sabbath / Blackout mode turns off all lighting, controls display and automatically resets after 36 hours
- Automatic defrost
- ENER GY STAR ® / CEE Tier 2 rated
- UL residential and commercial listings
- Lighted stainless steel drawer interior optimizes easy viewing of contents
- Clear organizing bin in top drawer holds wine, 2-liter bottles and other items and
- slides back and forth for access to items beneath
- Optional slide & divide organizing system must be ordered separately PN: U-26013
- Convenient crisper drawer for proper storage and humidity control of
- perishable items can be completely removed for storage of taller items
- Black vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking
- Due to the full extension of drawers, anchoring device included and required for all installations
- Overlay can be converted to a black model with purchase of a black handle kit P/N: 26070-01
- Overlay model accepts a full 3/4" overlay panel and can be fully integrated into all styles of cabinetry
- Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation (see backside for details)
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation
- Durable, factory installed level legs provide a more precise undercounter fit
- Do not obstruct front grille air flow
|Depth with Door||23-1/4"|
|With stainless steel handle:||
|Refrigeration Capacity||5.3 cu. ft.|
|Maximum Start Amps||6.5|
|Amps pertain to voltage rating:||110/115 volt, 60 Hz|
|ENERGY STAR® and CEE Tier 2 Rated:||Yes|
|No Drain Required:||Yes|
- Stock Id:163735
- Product Number:U2275DWRCOL00
- Interior Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Door Color:Panel Ready
- Total Capacity:5.3 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity:5.3 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity:N/A
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
- Glass Door:No
- Convertible Freezer/Refrigerator:No
- Depth without Handles:23.25"
- Cutout Width:24.1875"
- Cutout Depth:24
- Cutout Height:34.25"
- Cabinet Depth:23.25"
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Energy Star:Yes
- Water Dispenser:No
- Volts:115 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- Child Lock:No
- Ice Maker:No
- Digital Temperature Control:Yes
- Door Finish:Smooth
- Door Lock:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:Yes
- Door Style:Drawer
- Grille Height:3.875"
- Depth with Door:23.25"
- Refrigeration Capacity:5.3 cu. ft.
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- CEE Rating:Tier II
- Drawer Clearance with Handle:24"
- With stainless steel handle:25.125"
- No Drain Required:Yes
LED Interior Lighting
Gradually brightens and dims when door or drawer is opened and closed, providing clean white illumination that’s both attractive and energy-efficient. Side and top lighting in the upper compartment enhances visibility.
Custom Panel and Handle Required
Customer must choose a custom door panel and handle to complement their decor.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Info & Guides
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Installation Guide
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Full Overlay Panel Specs and Installation
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Toe-kick Overlay Panel Specs and Installation
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - 1000/2000 Series Insert Panels Specs and Installation
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - CPSC File
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Energy Guide Canada
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Specifications, Features and Benefits
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Quick Start Guide
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Installation Guide
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Use and Care Guide
- U-Line 2275DWRCOL00 - Energy Guide US
- Refrigerator Buying Guide