The Panasonic NN-H765 Full-Size 1.6 cu. ft. Microwave Oven is the for the kitchen in need of elegance and convenience. This 1250 Watt microwave places all the options you need in a microwave, right at your fingertips. Available at AppliancesConnection
At Panasonic, we're driven to make what matters most, better. Just another way we're engineering a better world for you. Panasonic stands for quality, value and innovation. At Panasonic, we are bringing the benefits of advanced digital technology to everyone. Under the Environmental Statement pledge, Panasonic is determined to prudent, sustainable use of the earth's natural resources and the protection of our environment. Along with the many benefits associated with the use and enjoyment of new technologies comes a responsibility that we do not take lightly. Panasonic's commitment to protecting the environment still continues today to earn your trust and support.
- Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, and superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste you expect without the wait!
Inverter Turbo Defrost Adds a Little Cooking Boost
- Panasonic has succeeded in evolving Turbo Defrost, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the Inverter low-power delivery feature.
Our Keep Warm and Simmer Feature Helps You Keep Food Warm Until You're Ready to Eat
- A pulsing delivery of very low microwave power keeps food temperature at a constant level-without overcooking. Food like stew, gravy and desserts remain warm in the oven until you are ready to serve
Reheating and Cooking Made Simple
- With one touch of a single key, the Genius Sensor adjusts power levels and calculates cooking time automatically for various foods.
Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen
- The Menu Action Screen is like having a gourmet chef to assist you in the kitchen. It scrolls step-by-step cooking instructions across the display in a choice of English, Spanish, or French.
Need Another Minute? Use the Quick Minute Feature
- Set cooking times in one-minute intervals, or add a minute to a current cooking session.
|Oven Capacity||1.6 cu. ft.|
|Control Panel||Five Button with Flat Panel|
|Display Panel||6-Digit Expanded Display|
|Cooking Options||Microwave only|
|Door Release||Push Button|
|Power Settings||10 levels|
|Multi-Stage Cooking||5 stages|
|Automatic Turntable||Removable, Revolving Turntable|
|Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen||Yes|
|Sensor Cook||9 Menu Items|
|Inverter Turbo Defrost||Yes|
|Power Requirements||120V 60Hz, 12.7A1460W, AC only|
|Cavity Dimensions (H x W x D) inches||9 x 167/16 x 181/2|
|Unit Dimensions (H x W x D) inches||12 x 217/8 x 197/16|
|Carton Dimensions (H x W x D) inches||143/4 x 245/8 x 21|
|Gross Weight||37.7 lbs|
- Stock Id:16150
- Product Number:NNH765WF
- Capacity:1.6 cu. ft.
- Style:Counter Top
- Volts:120 Volts
- Cooking Watts:1250
- Sensor Cook:9 Menu Items
- Weight:29.8 lbs
- Delay Start:Yes
- Quick Minute:Yes
- Keep Warm:Yes
- Sensor Reheat:Sensor
- Auto Reheat:Sensor
- More/Less Control:Yes
- Inverter Turbo Defrost:Yes
- Function Key:Yes
Info & Guides
Panasonic NNH765WF - Operating Instructions
Panasonic NNH765WF - comparison chart
Panasonic NNH765WF - NN-SN657S Quick Setup Guide (English)
Panasonic NNH765WF - NN-H765BF Operating Manual (English)
Panasonic NNH765WF - download specs
Panasonic NNH765WF - Warranty Details for NN-SN651B
- Microwave Oven Buying Guide