Samsung Appliance DMT400RHB
24" Built In Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 4 Wash Cycles, Hard Food Disposer, Energy Star Certified, in
Quick Specs: View More
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 33.875"
- Depth: 27"
- Control Style: Fully Integrated
- Noise Level: 51 dBA
- Energy Star: Yes
Samsung brings you the DMT400RHB fully integrated dishwasher with 4 wash cycles. This dishwasher features nylon racks and easy to use electronic touch sensorcontrols. Its design gives it a sleek and modern look that will make your kitchen look even better. The dishwasher also has a hard food disposer nad 2-stage filtration so it gets your dishes very clean. This model is energy star rated which means it will save you money because it does not use as much electricity as the average dishwasher. In addition you wont have to worry about nouse when using this dishwasher, it has a silence rating of 51 dBA and six layers of insulation to reduce sound. Available at AppliancesConnection
The kitchen is one of the noisiest rooms in the home. But it doesn't have to be. Samsung turns the kitchen's chief noisemaker into a gentle peacemaker. That's because every component of a Samsung dishwasher - water pumps, flow meters, spray arms - is meticulously engineered to deliver the quietest, most advanced washing cycle possible. Thanks to this unique noise prevention design, you won't have to talk over your dishwasher or turn your TV volume up ever again.
Did you know that a dishwasher can quietly, secretly sabotage your home? Hard-to-find leaks can cause extensive damage to your kitchen floor and, if you live in a multi-unit building, even affect the home below yours. That's why the Samsung dishwasher is equipped with a unique Digital Leakage Sensor designed to detect even the smallest traces of water. Located below the dishwasher, the sensor immediately shuts off the electrical connection after detecting a leak saving you from the expensive aftermath of a water-related emergency.
Nozzle System Assures Clean Dishes
Samsung's exclusive twister nozzle system gets every dish extra clean. A unique and dramatic upgrade from the traditional straight-line nozzle system, the twister's powerful rotating effect whips water onto and into more of each dish maximizing our dishwasher's cleaning performance. Just imagine Mother Nature summoning up the cleaning tornado inside the machine so that your dishes come out perfectly clean. Our engineers did.
3 Level Tine Holder gives more flexibility
You don't cook the same meals every day, so you don't use the same dishes everyday either. Samsung's new blue cap 3-level tine holder lets you fold tines at an angle ideally suited to each dish. With tines that stretch 40mm longer than typical tines and convenient tine caps, adjusting them to your daily needs is a breeze
- Energy Star Rated: 280 kWh / year
- Water Consumption: 4.76 gallons
- Electronic Touch Sensor
- 2-Stage Filtration
- Auto Clean Sensor Technology
- 3 Spray Wash Arms (Upper, Middle, Lower)
- 1 Option
- Fan Driven Condensing Drying System
- 2 Piece Silverware Basket
- Child Lock
- Rinse Refill Indicator
- Cycle Progress Indicator
- Last Cycle Memory
- Audible End of Cycle Signal
- Digital Water Leakage Sensor
|Depth without Handle:||24.67"|
|Control Style:||Fully Integrated|
|Stainless Steel Interior:||Yes|
|Capacity:||14 place settings|
|Approved for Outdoor Use:||No|
|Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Noise Level:||51 dBA|
|Control Panel Style:||Full Integrated|
|Control Type:||Touch Sensor|
|Sound Levels||51 dbA|
|Tilted Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Removable Tines:||2 Rows|
|Water Leakage Sensor:||Yes|
|Water Filtration System:||2-Stage|
|Smart Auto Wash:||Yes|
|Energy Usage:||279 kWh per Year|
|Parts and Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Printed Circuit Board Warranty:||5 Years|
|Tub and Door Liner Warranty:||Lifetime|
- Brand:Samsung Appliance
- Stock Id:154864
- Type:Built In
- Accepts Panels:No
- Control Style:Fully Integrated
- Rack Material:Nylon
- Tub Material:Stainless Steel
- Noise Level:51 dBA
- Child Lock:Yes
- Hard Food Disposer:Yes
- Quick Wash:No
- Fan Dry:Yes
- Cutlery Tray:Yes
- Tall Tub:Yes
- Cutout Width:24"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:34.125"
- Exterior Width:24"
- Energy Star:Yes
- Control Type:Touch Sensor
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Interior:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Water Filtration System:2-Stage
- Wash Arms:3
- Depth without Handle:24.67"
- Control Panel Style:Full Integrated
- Energy Usage:279 kWh per Year
- Parts and Labor Warranty:1 Year
- Smart Auto Wash:Yes
- Water Leakage Sensor:Yes
- Removable Tines:2 Rows
- Tilted Upper Rack:Yes
- Printed Circuit Board Warranty:5 Years
- Tub and Door Liner Warranty:Lifetime
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Samsung Appliance DMT400RHB - Installation Guide
- Samsung Appliance DMT400RHB - Quick Guide
- Samsung Appliance DMT400RHB - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Jul 22, 2010 12.64 ENGLISH
- Samsung Appliance DMT400RHB - User Manual (ver.04) Jul 10, 2013 ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH 8.6 pdf
- Samsung Appliance DMT400RHB - Energy Guide
- Samsung Appliance DMT400RHB - Installation Guide (ver.1.0) Apr 10, 2013 ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH 6.35 pdf
- Samsung Appliance DMT400RHB - Quick Guide (Installation requirements and pointers) (ver.1.0) Apr 10, 2013 ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH 0.0 pdf