Fisher Paykel WA42T26GW1
EcoSmart Series Top Load Washer with 3.0 cu. ft. Capacity, 6 Wash Cycles, 1000 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, in White
One of North America's most Energy Efficient Top Load Agitator Washer uses only 24% of the energy of a traditional washer. Complete the laundry in up to half the time of a frontloader, 1000rpm spin saves up to 30% time and energy in the dryer. This super capacity washer with unique brushless DC motor and smart electronics increases reliability with no belts, brakes, pulleys, clutches or gearboxes - parts that aren't there can't fail. Available at AppliancesConnection
One of North America's most Energy Efficient Top Load Agitator Washer uses only 24% of the energy of a traditional washer. Complete the laundry in up to half the time of a frontloader, 1000rpm spin saves up to 30% time and energy in the dryer. This super capacity washer with unique brushless DC motor and smart electronics increases reliability with no belts, brakes, pulleys, clutches or gearboxes parts that aren't there can't fail.
- Direct Drive Motor
- Performance you can count on. Unlike conventional machines, their autowashers use intelligence to continually adapt the wash action and water level to suit the load.
- How? Sensors in the electronics monitor clothes movement and adjust the agitator for either a gentle or lively action.
- It's rather like hand washing, where your hands communicate the feel of the fabric to the brain, which in turn tells the hands how hard or soft to rub the clothes.
- Load sensing
- Another world first. Load sensing, senses and automatically sets the correct wash action for your load.
- 3 Spin Speeds (330, 670, 1,000 RPM)
- The direct drive motor allows a range of spin speeds for different fabric types.
- A high spin speed removes water efficiently, reducing drying time.
- Eco Active Wash System
- Boosts soil removal and hygiene while conserving energy.
- Recirculation of water and concentrated detergent during pre-wash improves wash performance creating an action similar to a frontloader without the time constraints of heating water.
- Auto Water Level
- The size of the load is sensed and the optimum water level is automatically selected, eliminating water wastage and fabric damage caused by too little water.
|Capacity:||3.0 Cu. Ft.|
|MEF (Modified Energy Factor):||2.0|
|Warranty:||1-Year Manufacturers Warranty|
|Direct Drive Motor:||Yes|
|Smart Drive System:||Yes|
|Spin Speeds:||3 (330, 670, 1,000 RPM)|
|Auto Out of Balance Correction:||Yes|
|Controlled Cold Function 68°F (20°C):||Yes|
|Controlled Temperature Mixing Chamber:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1, 3, 9 Hours|
|Eco Active Wash System:||Yes|
|Fabric Softener Dispenser:||Yes|
|Softener Bleach Rinse:||Yes|
|Spin Hold Option:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Basket:||Yes|
|Wash Temperature Controls:||5|
|Water Levels (Manual):||5|
|Height with Lid Open:||55 1/2"|
- Brand:Fisher Paykel
- Stock Id:154733
- Product Number:WA42T26GW1
- Capacity:3.0 cu. ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:Yes
- Soak Setting:Yes
- CEE Rating:Tier I
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Wash Cycles:6
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1000
- Water Heater:No
- Steam Cycle:No