Electric Single Wall Oven with None, ADA Compliant, in White
Frigidaire FFEW3025PW ($779.00)
- Cutout Width: 29"
- Cutout Depth: 23.5"
- Cutout Height: 28.625"
- Width: 30"
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Control Type: Touchpad
This Frigidaire FFEW3025L 30" Single Electric Wall Oven with 4.2 cu. ft. Capacity features a Self-Cleaning Oven that cleans themselves — so you don’t have to.The FFEW3025LW Frigidaire 30" Single Electric Wall Oven features a color-coordinated oven door with large window and offers convenience with its Ready-Select Controls and Auto Shut-Off function. Features Ready-Select Controls Easily select options with the touch of a button. Large Capacity Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once. Quick Clean For a quick, light oven cleaning. Oven Rack Handles Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt. Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window Stylish look with a large window makes it easy to check on what's cooking without opening the door. Delay Clean Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule. Auto Shut-Off As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours. ADA Compliant Approximate Dimensions (Inches) Height: 29 Width: 30 Depth: 24 1/2 Consult product installation guide for exact dimensions Available at AppliancesConnection
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once.
For a quick, light oven cleaning.
•Oven Rack Handles
Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
•Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window
Stylish look with a large window makes it easy to check on what's cooking without opening the door.
Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
|Cleaning System||2-3-4 hours|
|Broil||Low and High|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake|
|Self-Clean||2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)|
|Timed Shut-off||12 hrs.|
|Bake Element (Watts)||6 pass 2750w|
|Broil Element (Watts)||6-pass 3,400 Watts|
|Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||4.2|
|Oven Rack Configuration||2 Handle Rack|
|Oven Window||Large Visualite™|
|Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open)||44-1/2"|
|Cut-Out Height||27-1/4" - 28-5/8"|
|Cut-Out Width||28-1/2" - 29"|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Amps||14.5 / 12.5|
|Power Connect Location||Rear Bottom Left|
|Connected Load (Kw Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts||3.4 / 2.6|
|Under Counter Approved||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||175 lbs|
|Product Weight||160 lbs|
- Stock Id:150968
- Product Number:FFEW3025LW
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:No
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:29"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:28.625"
- Exterior Depth:24.5"
- Exterior Height:29"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Interior Width:24.125"
- Interior Depth:18.03125"
- Interior Height:16.5"
- Approximate Shipping Weight:175 lbs.
- Oven light:1
- Oven Window:Large Visualite
- Product Weight:160 lbs
- Cleaning System:2-3-4 hours
- Self-Clean:2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Power Type:Electric
- Cut-Out Width:28-1/2" - 29"
- Cut-Out Depth:23-1/2"
- Cut-Out Height:27-1/4" - 28-5/8"
- Connected Load (Kw Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts:3.4 / 2.6
- Broil:Low and High
- Preheat:Integrated with Bake
- Timed Shut-off:12 hrs.
- Timer Function:Yes
- Broiling System:Vari-Broil
- Broil Element (Watts):6-pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven Rack Configuration:2 Handle Rack
- A.D.A. Compliant:Yes
- Keep Warm:Yes
- Delay Clean:Yes
- Timer Lock-out:Yes
- Power Supply Location:Rear Bottom Left
- Amps (240 / 208 Volts):14.5 / 12.5
- Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):4.2
- Bake Element (Watts):6 pass 2750W
- Under Counter Approved:Yes
- Exterior Depth (with 90 Door Open):44-1/2"
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:2750
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LW - Complete Owner's Guide English
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LW - Complete Owner's Guide Espa?ol
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LW - Wiring Diagram All Languages
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LW - Installation Instructions All Languages
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LW - Product Specifications Sheet English
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LW - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?