30" 500 Series Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop Cooktop, Storage Drawer, 5.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
With the help of Bosch appliances, the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable. Whether it's the industry-leading silence of their dishwashers, the ingenious engineering and the time-saving features of their cooking products, or the unmatched efficiency and gentle care of their front-loading washers and dryers, you'll find that life with Bosch is an exciting and liberating experience, giving you the time and opportunity to focus on the what matters to you most. Invented for life. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to other Bosch 500 Series Products.
- Two Racks and Six Different Rack Positions Adjust for All Cooking Needs.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time. Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Wide View Oven Window
- Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your Food.
- Convection Saves Time and Energy
- A Fan Provides Even Heat Distribution Throughout the Cavity for Superior Cooking Results.
- Extra Large 12 Inch Element Offers the Capability to Use Multiple Pan Sizes.
- 100W Warming Zone
- Perfect for Keeping Food Ready to Serve or Prewarming Dishes.
- Dual Element Offers the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes.
- Power Element
- Quick Heating with Powerful 2,700 W Element.
- Large Cavity with 5.4 cu ft. Easily Accommodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element for Improved Cleanability.
- Knobs Feature a Safety "Push to Turn" System
- Makes it Harder for the Children to Operate the Range.
|Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:||5|
|Number of gas burners:||0|
|Location of 1st heating element:||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element:||2.5 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element:||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element:||1.2 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element:||middle back|
|Power of 3rd heating element:||0.1 kW|
|Power of 4th heating element:||1.2 kW|
|Location of 5th heating element:||front right|
|Power of 5th heating element:||2.7 kW|
|Cooking mode types:||Broil, Bake, Convection Bake|
|Integrated Cleaning system - cavity 1:||Self Clean|
|Included accessories - cavity 1:||2 x grid|
|Clock function:||On/off, delay start|
|Number of Single grates:||0|
|Number of Double grates:||0|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Net weight:||159 lbs|
|Gross weight:||180 lbs|
|Appliance Height:||47 3/4"|
|Appliance Width:||29 7/8"|
|Appliance Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Required Width:||30" Slide-In|
|Dimension of 1st heating element:||6"/9"|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 4th heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 5th heating element:||9",12"|
|Variable cooker height:||3/4"|
|Electrical connection rating:||12,500 W|
|Plug type:||No plug|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1:||3,500 kW|
|Broil Element Wattages Cavity 1:||3,600 W|
|Convection Element Wattages Cavity 1:||0 kW|
- Stock Id:133298
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Continuous Grates:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Exterior Width:30"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Burners / Elements:5
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.4 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:240 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Modules Required:No
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.