27" Classic Series Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Black
The EORS127B 27" single electric wall oven has a capacity of 3.4 cu. ft. The oven uses Dacor's Patented RapidHeat Bake Element that allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection , Bake and Broil
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Refined Professional Epicure® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Height (in.):||28 7/16|
|Width (in.):||26 7/8|
|Minimum Cabinet Width (in.):||27|
|Minimum Height (in.):||27 3/8|
|Minimum Width (in.):||25 1/2|
|Overall Capacity:||3.4 cubic feet|
|Electronic Touch Control Panel:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake and Broil|
|Recessed Broil Element:||Yes|
|Control Functions:||Start Time, Cooking Time, Stop Time and Temperature Hold|
|Digital Timers and Clock:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode - Star-K Certified:||Yes|
|Electrical:||240V, 60 Hz, 30A|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:131649
- Product Number:EORS127B
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- RapidHeat™ Bake Element:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Cutout Width:25.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:27.375"
- Exterior Width:27"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.4 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3100
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Dacor EORS127B - Combined Configuration Microwave - Renaissance Wall Oven - Warming Oven 052908?? PDF [1.0 MB]
Dacor EORS127B - Installation Instructions
Dacor EORS127B - Use & Care Manuals
Dacor EORS127B - Planning Guides
Dacor EORS127B - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_ERV-PRV_Wall Oven
Dacor EORS127B - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_RV_Single Wall Oven
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?