When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart. Available at AppliancesConnection
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
- Ultra-Capacity Dryer: The largest in its class¹, so you can finish more laundry, even faster.
- DrySense Technology: Dries your clothes more precisely, reducing wrinkles.
- NSF Certification: Dryer includes'Sanitize'temperature settings to ensure your laundry will be 99.9% bacteria free.
- SilentDesign: for quiet operation.
- Fits-More Dryer: The largest capacity dryer in a standard size lets you dry more at once.
- TimeWise Technology: With TimeWise technology, wash time equals dry time - so you don't wait for clothes to dry.
- Quick Cycle: A fast, 25-minute dry cycle.
- Express-Select Controls: Easily select options and cycles with the touch of a button.
- Save Your Settings: Automatically saves your last dry setting so you can save time when doing laundry.
- Multiple Cycles: Seven dry cycles including Ultra Delicates and Heavy Duty.
- Multiple options: 12 dry options including Shrink Guard Ultra and Extended Tumble.
|Cycle Signal Lights:||Yes|
|Safety Start:||Push to Start|
|End of Cycle Type:||Chime On/Off|
|Precision Moisture Sensor:||Yes|
|Sound Insulation Package:||Yes|
|Air Fluff (No Heat):||Yes|
|Dryness Level Selections:||5 Buttons|
|Drum Capacity:||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Drum Back Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Voltage Rating:||120V/60Hz/15 Amps|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.5 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||7 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||29 3/4"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||140 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:104388
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Console Color:Black
- Knob, Button, Switch Color:Chrome
- Ring Color:Chrome
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Drum Material:Stainless Steel
- Steam Cycle:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Venting Type:Vented
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7 cu. ft.
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Front
- Dry Rack:Yes
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Door Style:Affinity
- Power Cord:Yes
- Damp Dry:Yes
- Drum Light:Yes
- Sound Insulation Package:Yes
- Lens Ring:Chrome
- Console Location:Front
- Trim Tag Line:Wrinkle Release Technology
- Cycle Count:7
- Timer Offs/Different Cycle Selections:7
- Control Lock:Yes
- Trim Language:English
- Agency Approval:AGA/CSA
- Drum Back Type:Stainless Steel
- Timed Dry:Yes
- Cycle Signal Lights:Yes
- Air Fluff (No Heat):Yes
- Dryness Level Selections:4 Buttons
- More Dry:Yes
- Less Dry:Yes
- Safety Start:Push to Start
- End of Cycle Type:Chime On/Off
- Options Control:3
- Option 1 (Bottom):Signal Volume
- Option 2:Extended Tumble Ultra
- Option 3 (Top):Shrink Guard Ultra
- Ultra Delicate:Yes
- Drying Rack:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FAQG7077KB - Complete Owner's Guide English
- Frigidaire FAQG7077KB - Complete Owner's Guide Espa?ol
- Frigidaire FAQG7077KB - Complete Owner's Guide Fran?ais
- Frigidaire FAQG7077KB - Wiring Diagram All Languages
- Frigidaire FAQG7077KB - Installation Instructions All Languages
- Frigidaire FAQG7077KB - Product Specifications Sheet English