The Hoshizaki crescent cuber ice machine is incredibly a durable and an advanced modular ice machine. It features stainless steel evaporator and produces up to 325 pounds of ice per 24 hours. This ice machine has even earned the pristine Energy Star certification thanks to featurs like the CycleSaver technology. The CycleSaver technology reduces the length of production cycles by up to a half. Available at AppliancesConnection
The 325 lb Air-Cooled Modular Crescent Cuber (KM-320MAH) is an incredibly durable and advanced modular ice machine from Hoshizaki. It features a stainless steel evaporator and produces up to 325 pounds of ice per day which makes it perfect for establishments that don’t need and don’t want to waste a lot of ice. This air-cooled ice machine has even earned the coveted Energy Star® certification thanks to features like Hoshizaki’s CycleSaver® technology which reduces the length of production cycles by up to half. Additionally, it also saves you money on your utility bills because its air-cooled condenser uses much less water than a water-cooled model.
- Removable air filters
- Energy Star® certified
- Up to 325 pounds of ice production per day
- Incredibly durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- HoshiGuard® Antimicrobial Agent protects against bacteria and slime build-up
- CycleSaver® technology dramatically reduces length of production cycles conserving energy and saving you money
- EverCheck® alert system monitors almost every aspect of ice machine operation and alerts staff before a problem causes serious damage
|Ship Weight||153 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||325 lbs.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||30.38" x 22" x 27.38"|
|Ice Machine Type||Modular|
|Power Usage||6.9 kWh/100 lbs.|
|Water Usage for Ice||18 gal/100 lbs|
- Stock Id:173023
- Product Number:KM-320MAH
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Weight:153 lbs.
- Volts:115 Volts
- Cube Type:Crescent
- Power Usage:6.9 kWh/100 lbs.
- Water Usage for Ice:18 gal/100 lbs