C-101BAH-AD 15" ADA Compliant Undercounter Self-Contained Cubelet Ice Maker With 92 lbs. Daily Ice Production, 20 lbs. Built-In Storage Capacity, Reversible Door, And Front Access: Stainless Steel
Learn more »
C-101BAH-AD 15" ADA Compliant Undercounter Self-Contained Cubelet Ice Maker from Hoshizaki produces up to 92 lbs. of ice per day and can store up to 20 lbs. of ice. The unit features swing style reversible door, front access, and easy to chew cubelet ice. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Up to 92 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours, up to 20 lbs. of built-in storage capacity
- Easy to chew, cubelet ice
- UL approval for outdoor use
- Front access provides ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Swing style reversible door
- Side and top trim kit available
- Accessory - HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly - with designated mounting inside machine*
- R-134A Refrigerant
- Energy Star Qualified
- Undercounter design is less than 32 inches tall, which complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
*HS-5061 is sold separately
|Color Class:||Stainless Steel|
|Field Reversible Doors:||Yes|
|24 Hour Ice Yield:||90 lbs.|
|Bin Storage Capacity:||20 lb.|
|2 Year Parts and Labor, 1 Year Parts and Labor on Drain Pump Assembly|
- Stock Id:333605
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Ice Type:Nugget
- Bin Storage Capacity:20 lb.
- 24 Hour Ice Yield:90 lbs.
- Voltage:115 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Hertz:60 Hz.
- Energy Star:Yes
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Warranty Terms:2 Year Parts and Labor, 1 Year Parts and Labor on Drain Pump Assembly
Stainless Steel Exterior
Both the front and sides are stainless steel
Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat.
Backed by more than a century of a proven safety science expertise, businesses, consumers and regulatory authorities around the world recognize the trusted rigor and technical excellence of UL certifications.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
The Americans with Disabilities Act establishes accessibility guidelines for many products. This product meets the requirements for ADA-compliance based on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
60" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
72" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
120" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
180" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: