AM-50BAE-AD 15" ADA Compliant Built-In Self Contained Ice Maker With 55 lbs. Ice Daily Production, 22 lbs. Storage Capacity, Top Hat Style Ice Cubes, And Easily Disassembled Water Circuit: Stainless Steel
Learn more »
AM-50BAE-AD, a Self-Contained Top-Hat Cube Ice Machine, is a small self-contained ice machine from Hoshizaki. Its 22-pound storage capacity, 55 pounds of daily ice production, and front in, front out airflow pattern make it perfect for confined spaces and applications. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Up to 55 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- UL approval for outdoor use
- Up to 22 lbs. of built-in storage capacity
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- Front in, front out airflow
- Fewer moving parts for longer life
- R-134A Refrigerant
- Undercounter design is less than 32 inches tall, which complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
|Bin Storage Capacity:||22 lb.|
|24 Hour Ice Yield:||55 Pounds|
|Ice Type:||Top Hat Shaped|
|Ambient Temperature Range:||45-100 Degrees F|
|Voltage Range:||104-127 Volts|
|Warranty Terms:||2 Years Parts and Labor|
- Stock Id:172996
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Voltage:115 Volts
- Amps:3.4 Amps
- Warranty Terms:2 Years Parts and Labor
- Hertz:60 Hz.
- Cube Size:Full
- Ice Type:Top Hat Shaped
- Bin Storage Capacity:22 lb.
- 24 Hour Ice Yield:55 Pounds
Backed by more than a century of a proven safety science expertise, businesses, consumers and regulatory authorities around the world recognize the trusted rigor and technical excellence of UL certifications.
The Americans with Disabilities Act establishes accessibility guidelines for many products. This product meets the requirements for ADA-compliance based on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: