Learn more »
Protect your home and family every day, whether you are home or away. Home, family, assets, the things that matter most; remain protected during a power outage with the installation of a Honeywell standby generator. Unlike portable generators, a Honeywell home standby generator automatically starts within seconds of detecting a power outage, and can backup every circuit in your house, including your furnace, central air, home theater, rec room, and more. It runs on your home's existing natural gas or LP fuel supply, giving you 24/7 backup and running as long as necessary, until utility power is restored. Gain more coverage with a smaller generator by completing your generator system with the Honeywell Sync transfer switch. Available at AppliancesConnection
Honeywell Home Generators are designed to protect what matters most to homeowners. Honeywell Home Standby Generators and Honeywell Portable Home Generators are powerful, easy to operate, efficient and reliable. Browse our website and learn more about Honeywell Home Generators, the features and functions of each and discover which Honeywell Generator is right for your home and family. Peace of mind, security and reliability – Honeywell Generators, for all the comforts you hold dear.
- Includes wireless remote monitor.
- PrecisionPower Electrical Technology produces less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion.
- Generac OHVI engine utilizes same type of pressurized oil lubrication used to give automobile engines long and trouble free lives.
- Two line LCD tri-lingual digital Sync Controller.
- Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of LP or Natural Gas.
- 2 Year/200 hour maintenance interval.
- Enclosures are lined with sound reducing foam panels.
- Patented WhisperCheck weekly self-test mode.
- Aluminum corrosion resistant enclosure; highly recommended for coastal regions.
- External main circuit breaker, GFCI duplex outlet and system status LED indicators.
- Flexible fuel line connector.
- Includes composite mounting pad for easier installation.
- Base fascia for added protection against debris and rodents.
- Generator designed and manufactured in USA.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48" x 25" x 29".
- UL 2200 Listed.
- EPA and CARB Emissions Certified.
- Battery required - 26R, wet cell battery.
- For safety reasons and to ensure adherence to all local, state and national electrical codes, Honeywell recommends you use an authorized dealer or licensed contractor for installation.
- Honeywell Sync Transfer Switch sold separately.
- Model Number: 6033-0
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 15,000 Watts
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 15,000 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 240 Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current - 240 Volts: 62.5 LP / 62.5 NG
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 65 amp
- Phase: 1
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60Hz
- Power Factor: 1
- Battery Requirement (not included): Group 26R 12 Volts and 525 Cold-cranking Amperes Minimum
- Unit Weight: 421 lbs
- Dimensions: 48" x 25" x 29"
- Sound Output in dB(A) at 23 ft. with generator operating at normal load: 66
- Type of Engine: Generac OHVI V-Twin
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 992cc
- Cylinder Block: Aluminum w/Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid State w/Magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Oil Capacity Including Filter: Approx 1.9 Qts
- Operating RPM: 3,600
- Stock Id:294064
- Dimensions:48" x 25" x 29"
- Model Number:6033-0
- Ignition System:Solid State w/Magneto
- Unit Weight:421 lbs
- Total harmonic distortion:Less than 5%
- Power Factor:1
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP):15,000 Watts
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG):15,000 Watts
- Main Line Circuit Breaker:65 amp
- Number of Rotor Poles:2
- Rated AC Frequency:60Hz
- Battery Requirement (not included):Group 26R 12 Volts and 525 Cold-cranking Amperes Minimum
- Sound Output in dB(A) at 23 ft. with generator operating at normal load:66
- Type of Engine:Generac OHVI V-Twin
- Number of Cylinders:2
- Cylinder Block:Aluminum w/Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement:Overhead Valve
- Governor System:Electronic
- Starter:12 Vdc
- Oil Capacity Including Filter:Approx 1.9 Qts
- Operating RPM:3,600
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: