- Best Ideas for Outdoor Patio Space
- New Samsung AddWash 27inch Front Load Washer
- Washer and Dryer Combo Appliances
- Alternative Design by ACME Furniture
- Grilling - Cast Iron Grates Versus Stainless Steel Grates
- The 7 Questions you MUST Ask When Purchasing a Dishwasher
- Best Wall Ovens - April 2016
- All About The Wall Oven
- What is the Difference Between Gas vs Electric vs Induction Cooktop/Ranges?
- Agitator or No Agitator
- Chest Freezer vs Upright Freezer
- The Best Dishwashers of April 2016
- Why You Need a Convection Oven
- Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing
- Is Your Air Conditioner Too Noisy?
- Appliances and Voltage
- Top Load Washer vs Front Load Washer
- Scavolini Designs in Our Showroom
- Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator Picks
- Open vs. Sealed Burners
- Certification Marks
- Top Ten Storage Options For Wine Lovers
- Top 5 Appliance Features for a Busy Lifestyle
- Gas vs Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 Cool Refrigerator Features You Should Know About
- Dishwasher Features and Their Importance
- Freestanding vs. Slide-in Ranges
- Brass vs. Aluminum Burners
- Viking - The Heart of the Kitchen
- Dorm Appliance Suggestions
- Remodeling a U-Shaped Kitchen
- Smart Appliances with App Connectivity
- Top 5 Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top Five Double Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top 5 Dishwashers of 2017
- Top Five Column Refrigerators for 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators of 2017
- The Best Microwave Drawers of 2017
- Top Five 48-Inch Range Ovens of 2017
- All About the Bosch 24-Inch Compact Laundry Pair
- Top 5 Wall Oven Microwave Combos of 2017
- Top Five 30 Inch Slide-In Ranges in 2017
- Which Range Should You Buy? Professional vs. Standard Ranges
- The Best Front Load Washers of 2017
- The Best HE Top Load Washers of 2017
- Furniture Care Series - Leather Furniture
- The Power of Steam - For Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry and Relaxation
- Internal Venting Vs. External Venting
- Washer Guide - Stackable Vs. Side-By-Side
- Top Ten 36-Inch Ranges of 2017
- Compact Appliances
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dishwashers
- The Best Large Capacity Front Load Washers of 2017
- Top 5 Coffee and Espresso Machines for Coffee Lovers
- Large Capacity Ovens
- Wall Ovens & Cooktop Combos - The New Range Replacement?
- The Best Appliance Finishes of 2017
- The Best Outdoor Grills of 2017
- The Best Compact Front-Loading Washers of 2017
- Remodeling an L-Shaped Kitchen
- How to Build a Luxury Kitchen for Less
- The Benefits Of Convection Ovens
- The Best Gas Ranges Under $1000
- Remodeling A Line Kitchen Layout
- A Guide to Specialty Ovens - Steam and Speed Ovens
- Vented Vs. Ventless Range Hoods
- Furniture Care Series Suede
- All About Built-in Dishwashers
- Freestanding Vs. Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Flipper Kitchen Tips: How to Remodel Your Kitchen for a Profit
- Anatomy of Appliances - Wall Ovens
- Defrost Methods and How They Work
- A Guide to Maritime Appliances
- New Appliances From Thermador - Column Refrigeration
- Top Ten 24-inch Ranges of 2020
- New in 2017 - Superiore Appliances
- Child Safety Features in Appliances
- Smart Self-Diagnosing Appliances
- A Guide to Building An Outdoor Kitchen
- Energy Star Appliances
- La Cornue and Appliances Connection - An Inevitable Pairing
- How to Get a $2,000 Kitchen on a $600 Budget
- BlueStar Fall And Winter Color Preview
- Ashley Furniture - Powered Comfort
- The Top 5 Sub-Zero Refrigerators of 2017
- Appliances Connection and eCommerce - Shaking Industry Foundations
- Anatomy of Appliances - Refrigerators
- Anatomy of Appliances - Ranges
- Liebherr - Just Refrigeration
- Anatomy of Appliances - Washers
- Furniture Care - Wood
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dryers
- Black Friday Sale 2017
- Vented Vs. Ventless Dryers
- 30-Inch Ranges from Thermador and Wolf
- An In-Depth Look Into The GE Monogram Collection
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Sets - Top 5 for 2019
- Fisher Paykel 24 Inch Washer & Dryer Set
- French Door Vs. Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- The Best Way To Preserve Wine
- Furniture Care - Velvet
- Bosch Smart Appliances with Home Connect
- Holiday Gift Guide for Treating Yourself
- A Holiday Gift Guide for Busy Professionals
- A Holiday Gift Guide For Home Chefs
- Introducing BlueStar's New Chef-Inspired Electric Kitchen!
- Holiday Recipes for Microwaves
- Holiday Recipes For Ranges
- Six Best Speed Ovens
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home Entertainers
- Holiday Recipes For Wall Ovens
- Jenn-Air Appliances Guide
- An Eco-Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide For New Homeowners
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home-Based Food Businesses
- A Family Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Top 5 Napoleon Fireplaces
- ADA Compliance for Public Restrooms
- Home Bar Essentials
- How to Upgrade Your Home on a Budget for 2018
- Custom Color Appliances
- The Best Side By Side Refrigerators of 2019
- Tips for a New You in 2018
- An Honest Review of the Viking VGIC53014BSS Range
- Viking Rebates | Luxury Kitchens for Less
- Induction Vs. Gas Vs. Electric
- The Best Washer and Dryer Sets. Period.
- GE Premium Appliance Finishes
- What's the Best Appliance Finish for your Kitchen in 2019?
- Miele Dishwasher Rebate Offer
- 36 Inch Freestanding Gas Ranges: Bertazzoni vs. Dacor vs. Tecnogas Superiore
- Top 5 Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers
- Top 5 Steam Wall Ovens of 2019
- Should I Repair or Replace My Appliances?
- High Efficiency vs. Traditional Washers | Pros & Cons
- Enhancing Home Decor with Indirect LED Lighting
- French Door Refrigerator Comparison | Jenn-Air vs. Sub-Zero
- Quiz | Which Household Appliance Are You?
- The Quietest Dishwashers of 2019
- Laundry Symbols Guide
- Pitfalls of Rent-to-Own Appliances and Furniture
- Top Five 48 Inch Ranges of 2019
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators 2018
- Top 5 Washers With No Agitator 2018
- The Best 36 Inch Induction Cooktops of 2019
- The Resurgence of Farm Kitchen Sinks
- The Best Kitchen Appliances Packages of 2019
- Top 5 Best GE Dishwashers 2019
- Top 5 Best Counter-Depth Refrigerators 2019
- Top 5 Best Wall Oven Microwave Combos 2018
- Microwave Drawers - Top 5 of 2019
- Top 5 GE Refrigerators 2019
- All About 24 Inch Compact Washers
- Top 10 Dishwashers of 2019
- Top 5 30-Inch Slide-In Ranges of 2018
- How to Stay Cool and Still Save Money
- Top 10 Double Wall Ovens of 2019
- Sharp Microwaves | A Glimpse Of The Future
- Fill Your Home with the Finer Appliances in Life
- Official Guide to Maintaining Your Laundry Room
- 30 Inch Professional Gas Ranges - Top 5 for 2019
- Top Five 48-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- Are Wolf Professional Ranges Worth It?
- Top Five 30-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- When and Why You Need a New Washer Hose?
- Horizontal Kitchens - On the Rise in 2018
- How to Feel Like a Professional Chef At Home
- Dual Fuel Ranges - Wolf Vs GE Monogram
- New for 2018 - Speed Queen's Top Loading Washers and Matching Dryers
- Top Five 36-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- The Five Most Reliable Luxury Front Load Washers for 2019
- Dream Kitchens with Custom Color Panel Ready Refrigerators
- Top Five 60-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- Comparing LG and Samsung Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Power Cords and Hard Wiring for New Cooking Appliances
- Top Five ADA Compliant Ranges for 2019
- Your Definitive Dual Fuel Range Guide for 2018
- Top Five ADA Compliant Refrigerators for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Wall Ovens for 2019
- Review of the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series 77-Inch Grill
- Introducing Miele's New and Improved W1 T1 line of Washers and Dryers
- Whirlpool's Sunset Bronze Finish is On the Horizon
- An In-Depth Look at Viking Dishwashers
- A Look at Friedrich Air Conditioners - Luxury and Toughness in HVAC
- Your Definitive Guide to Luxury ADA Compliant Kitchen Appliances for 2018
- Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2019
- The Toto Neorest 750H Toilet - Indulgence in the Bathroom
- An In-Depth Look at the LG LMXS30776D Refrigerator
- Frigidaire - Celebrating a Century of Reliability
- Whirlpool Gas Cooktops | An In-Depth Look
- Right Arm Facing/Left Arm Facing Sectional Sofas - How to Tell the Difference
- May is Maytag Month at Appliances Connection
- A Look at the Maytag MEW9630FZ 30-Inch Electric Double Wall Oven
- LG PuriCare | Fresh Air In Your Home
- Why You Need the Miele CVA6405 24-Inch Built-In Coffee
- Appliances Connection vs. Discount Appliance Stores
- An In-Depth Look at the New Frigidaire FFBN1721TV 33-Inch French Door Refrigerator
- The Best Undercounter Wine Coolers for 2019
- The Best Luxury Outdoor Furniture Sets of 2018
- The Dacor Modernist Collection - Modern Can Be Timeless
- SMEG Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Fulgor Milano Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Frymaster Commercial Fryers Overview
- Blodgett Commercial Ovens Overview
- The Top Five Dual Fuel Double Ovens of 2018
- An In-Depth Look at the Miele 888026 Three-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- Whirlpool Sunset Bronze - Unique Beauty and Ultimate Dependability
- The Refrigerator Buying Guide for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Cooktops for 2018
- Hestan Smart Induction Cooktops | Pushing the Limits of Innovation
- An In-Depth Look At A Viking Four-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- The Range Hood Buying Guide for 2019
Holiday Recipes For Ranges
Christmas and New Year are right around the corner. You've already lit the lights on the tree and are ready to pile presents underneath. The halls of your home are already decked with ornaments. Now the only thing that is left to do, is to make a list of foods that you are going to be preparing. I also start thinking about what I should make for Christmas and New Year's Eve meal at least a week before. In this article, I will provide you with two recipes that you can make for your holiday dinner.
|1 1/4 lbs
|Small Diced Onion
|3 Tbs and 1 Tbs
|Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
|Grated Parmesan Cheese
Step 1 - Place the noodles in boiling water and wait for it to be cooked. Meanwhile, you can cook the sausage, beef, onion over a medium heat for about eight minutes, until the meat is no longer pink. Then add minced garlic and mix it. Cook for another one minute and drain it.
Step 2 - Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sugar, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and bring it to boil. As soon as it is starts to boil, lower the heat; simmer. Keep in mind, you should not put the cover on the pot. Let it simmer for 30 minutes, and stir it occasionally.
Step 3 - In a bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and 1/4 parsley and salt. Then, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Step 4 - Since you have all the ingredients ready, you can start putting together your lasagna. Take your baking dish, preferably, 13x19-inch and spread some meat sauce. Then, layer three noodles and third cup of ricotta mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese and two tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Repeat this process until you use all of the ingredients that you have.
Step 5 - Place the bowl in the oven and bake it covered for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, remove the cover and bake it for another 25 minutes. After you take it out of the oven, wait 15 minutes for it to cool down before you start serving it.
Tips - You can make this lasagna for 12 people as a main dish of the night. I'm sure, if you follow all the steps, you will make the most delicious lasagna ever. You should definitely make the lasagna few hours before the dinner time. However, desserts like cheesecakes must be made a day before.
|Plain Greek Yogurt
|2 1/2 Tbs
|1 1/3 Cups
|1 1/2 Cups
Step 1 - Make sure that all of your ingredients are at room temperature. Then, set the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and preheat the oven. Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter and spread it out at the bottom of the baking pan and bake it for 10 minutes.
Step 2 - In a mixing bowl, place cream cheese, yogurt and sugar and mix it with the mixer. Then, add one egg at a time and mix it. After that, add one teaspoon vanilla extract and baking powder. Squeeze the half of the lemon and add the juice in the mixture. Finally, you add three tablespoon flour in it and mix it again until you have a nice consistency.
Step 3 - Add the cream cheese mixture in the baking pan and put it in the oven. Bake it for exactly 50 minutes and set it aside to cool down.
Step 4 - In a small bowl, mix sour cream, a drop of vanilla extract, 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix it. Then, squeeze half a lemon and add the juice to the mixture.
Step 5 - Spread the sour cream mixture throughout the cheesecake. This topping will help you to cover any cracks that cheesecake has and at the same time it balances the taste of the taste of the cake.
To bake both, the lasagna and the cheesecake, it is very important to have a constant and even temperature throughout the oven. That is why it is so important to make sure that you are using a good range. You should check out Bosch's slide-in and Jenn-Air's freestanding ranges.
Bosch's 30 inch Slide-in Electric Ranges promises you the ultimate cooking experience for this holidays. This model features a 4.6 cubic feet large oven capacity for you to get creative and bake multiple dishes all at once. Large capacity will allow you to accommodate most pots and pans easily. This model is designed to make it easier for you to operate the oven. The heavy-duty metal knobs are there to serve you for long period of time and to give premium look and feel to your kitchen. The amazing features this model has to offer will not only increase your level of creativity but also allows you to feel free within your kitchen. This model also features 11 specialized cooking modes and a European convection for even baking, temperature conversion for convection cooking and fast preheat.
Smoothtop - For modern and updated look; and for easy clean.
Bottom Drawer - Gives you extra space to store pots and pans.
Large Viewing Window - Allows you to check on your food without having to open the oven door.
Jenn-Air's 30 inch freestanding Dual fuel range comes with four burners and a sealed cooktop. It also provides a griddle that will allow you to make tasty pancakes every morning. This model comes in Stainless Steel finish and full of features. For instance, Dual- Fan Multimode True Convection System. Which means this system features an oval heating element and two round fans that distribute heat evenly throughout the oven. Some features that are worthy of mentioning are Auto Convection Conversion and Electronic ignition and flame sensing re-ignition.
Burners - 20,000 BTU stacked PowerBurners and 5,000 BTU simmer burners will give you full control over the range.
Closed-Door Broiling - Gives you a consistent cooking, the superb ventilation allows for closed-door broiling.
Dual- Fan Multimode True Convection System - Gives you an even heat throughout the oven.