- Best Ideas for Outdoor Patio Space
- New Samsung AddWash 27inch Front Load Washer
- Washer and Dryer Combo Appliances
- Alternative Design by ACME Furniture
- Grilling - Cast Iron Grates Versus Stainless Steel Grates
- The 7 Questions you MUST Ask When Purchasing a Dishwasher
- Best Wall Ovens - April 2016
- All About The Wall Oven
- What is the Difference Between Gas vs Electric vs Induction Cooktop/Ranges?
- Agitator or No Agitator
- Chest Freezer vs Upright Freezer
- The Best Dishwashers of April 2016
- Why You Need a Convection Oven
- Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing
- Is Your Air Conditioner Too Noisy?
- Appliances and Voltage
- Top Load Washer vs Front Load Washer
- Scavolini Designs in Our Showroom
- Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator Picks
- Open vs. Sealed Burners
- Certification Marks
- Top Ten Storage Options For Wine Lovers
- Top 5 Appliance Features for a Busy Lifestyle
- Gas vs Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 Cool Refrigerator Features You Should Know About
- Dishwasher Features and Their Importance
- Freestanding vs. Slide-in Ranges
- Brass vs. Aluminum Burners
- Viking - The Heart of the Kitchen
- Dorm Appliance Suggestions
- Remodeling a U-Shaped Kitchen
- Smart Appliances with App Connectivity
- Top 5 Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top Five Double Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top 5 Dishwashers of 2017
- Top Five Column Refrigerators for 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators of 2017
- The Best Microwave Drawers of 2017
- Top Five 48-Inch Range Ovens of 2017
- All About the Bosch 24-Inch Compact Laundry Pair
- Top 5 Wall Oven Microwave Combos of 2017
- Top Five 30 Inch Slide-In Ranges in 2017
- Which Range Should You Buy? Professional vs. Standard Ranges
- The Best Front Load Washers of 2017
- The Best HE Top Load Washers of 2017
- Furniture Care Series - Leather Furniture
- The Power of Steam - For Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry and Relaxation
- Internal Venting Vs. External Venting
- Washer Guide - Stackable Vs. Side-By-Side
- Top Ten 36-Inch Ranges of 2017
- Compact Appliances
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dishwashers
- The Best Large Capacity Front Load Washers of 2017
- Top 5 Coffee and Espresso Machines for Coffee Lovers
- Large Capacity Ovens
- Wall Ovens & Cooktop Combos - The New Range Replacement?
- The Best Appliance Finishes of 2017
- The Best Outdoor Grills of 2017
- The Best Compact Front-Loading Washers of 2017
- Remodeling an L-Shaped Kitchen
- How to Build a Luxury Kitchen for Less
- The Benefits Of Convection Ovens
- The Best Gas Ranges Under $1000
- Remodeling A Line Kitchen Layout
- A Guide to Specialty Ovens - Steam and Speed Ovens
- Vented Vs. Ventless Range Hoods
- Furniture Care Series Suede
- All About Built-in Dishwashers
- Freestanding Vs. Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Flipper Kitchen Tips: How to Remodel Your Kitchen for a Profit
- Anatomy of Appliances - Wall Ovens
- Defrost Methods and How They Work
- A Guide to Maritime Appliances
- New Appliances From Thermador - Column Refrigeration
- Top Ten 24-inch Ranges of 2020
- New in 2017 - Superiore Appliances
- Child Safety Features in Appliances
- Smart Self-Diagnosing Appliances
- A Guide to Building An Outdoor Kitchen
- Energy Star Appliances
- La Cornue and Appliances Connection - An Inevitable Pairing
- How to Get a $2,000 Kitchen on a $600 Budget
- BlueStar Fall And Winter Color Preview
- Ashley Furniture - Powered Comfort
- The Top 5 Sub-Zero Refrigerators of 2017
- Appliances Connection and eCommerce - Shaking Industry Foundations
- Anatomy of Appliances - Refrigerators
- Anatomy of Appliances - Ranges
- Liebherr - Just Refrigeration
- Anatomy of Appliances - Washers
- Furniture Care - Wood
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dryers
- Black Friday Sale 2017
- Vented Vs. Ventless Dryers
- 30-Inch Ranges from Thermador and Wolf
- An In-Depth Look Into The GE Monogram Collection
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Sets - Top 5 for 2019
- Fisher Paykel 24 Inch Washer & Dryer Set
- French Door Vs. Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- The Best Way To Preserve Wine
- Furniture Care - Velvet
- Bosch Smart Appliances with Home Connect
- Holiday Gift Guide for Treating Yourself
- A Holiday Gift Guide for Busy Professionals
- A Holiday Gift Guide For Home Chefs
- Introducing BlueStar's New Chef-Inspired Electric Kitchen!
- Holiday Recipes for Microwaves
- Holiday Recipes For Ranges
- Six Best Speed Ovens
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home Entertainers
- Holiday Recipes For Wall Ovens
- Jenn-Air Appliances Guide
- An Eco-Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide For New Homeowners
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home-Based Food Businesses
- A Family Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Top 5 Napoleon Fireplaces
- ADA Compliance for Public Restrooms
- Home Bar Essentials
- How to Upgrade Your Home on a Budget for 2018
- Custom Color Appliances
- The Best Side By Side Refrigerators of 2019
- Tips for a New You in 2018
- An Honest Review of the Viking VGIC53014BSS Range
- Viking Rebates | Luxury Kitchens for Less
- Induction Vs. Gas Vs. Electric
- The Best Washer and Dryer Sets. Period.
- GE Premium Appliance Finishes
- What's the Best Appliance Finish for your Kitchen in 2019?
- Miele Dishwasher Rebate Offer
- 36 Inch Freestanding Gas Ranges: Bertazzoni vs. Dacor vs. Tecnogas Superiore
- Top 5 Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers
- Top 5 Steam Wall Ovens of 2019
- Should I Repair or Replace My Appliances?
- High Efficiency vs. Traditional Washers | Pros & Cons
- Enhancing Home Decor with Indirect LED Lighting
- French Door Refrigerator Comparison | Jenn-Air vs. Sub-Zero
- Quiz | Which Household Appliance Are You?
- The Quietest Dishwashers of 2019
- Laundry Symbols Guide
- Pitfalls of Rent-to-Own Appliances and Furniture
- Top Five 48 Inch Ranges of 2019
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators 2018
- Top 5 Washers With No Agitator 2018
- The Best 36 Inch Induction Cooktops of 2019
- The Resurgence of Farm Kitchen Sinks
- The Best Kitchen Appliances Packages of 2019
- Top 5 Best GE Dishwashers 2019
- Top 5 Best Counter-Depth Refrigerators 2019
- Top 5 Best Wall Oven Microwave Combos 2018
- Microwave Drawers - Top 5 of 2019
- Top 5 GE Refrigerators 2019
- All About 24 Inch Compact Washers
- Top 10 Dishwashers of 2019
- Top 5 30-Inch Slide-In Ranges of 2018
- How to Stay Cool and Still Save Money
- Top 10 Double Wall Ovens of 2019
- Sharp Microwaves | A Glimpse Of The Future
- Fill Your Home with the Finer Appliances in Life
- Official Guide to Maintaining Your Laundry Room
- 30 Inch Professional Gas Ranges - Top 5 for 2019
- Top Five 48-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- Are Wolf Professional Ranges Worth It?
- Top Five 30-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- When and Why You Need a New Washer Hose?
- Horizontal Kitchens - On the Rise in 2018
- How to Feel Like a Professional Chef At Home
- Dual Fuel Ranges - Wolf Vs GE Monogram
- New for 2018 - Speed Queen's Top Loading Washers and Matching Dryers
- Top Five 36-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- The Five Most Reliable Luxury Front Load Washers for 2019
- Dream Kitchens with Custom Color Panel Ready Refrigerators
- Top Five 60-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- Comparing LG and Samsung Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Power Cords and Hard Wiring for New Cooking Appliances
- Top Five ADA Compliant Ranges for 2019
- Your Definitive Dual Fuel Range Guide for 2018
- Top Five ADA Compliant Refrigerators for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Wall Ovens for 2019
- Review of the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series 77-Inch Grill
- Introducing Miele's New and Improved W1 T1 line of Washers and Dryers
- Whirlpool's Sunset Bronze Finish is On the Horizon
- An In-Depth Look at Viking Dishwashers
- A Look at Friedrich Air Conditioners - Luxury and Toughness in HVAC
- Your Definitive Guide to Luxury ADA Compliant Kitchen Appliances for 2018
- Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2019
- The Toto Neorest 750H Toilet - Indulgence in the Bathroom
- An In-Depth Look at the LG LMXS30776D Refrigerator
- Frigidaire - Celebrating a Century of Reliability
- Whirlpool Gas Cooktops | An In-Depth Look
- Right Arm Facing/Left Arm Facing Sectional Sofas - How to Tell the Difference
- May is Maytag Month at Appliances Connection
- A Look at the Maytag MEW9630FZ 30-Inch Electric Double Wall Oven
- LG PuriCare | Fresh Air In Your Home
- Why You Need the Miele CVA6405 24-Inch Built-In Coffee
- Appliances Connection vs. Discount Appliance Stores
- An In-Depth Look at the New Frigidaire FFBN1721TV 33-Inch French Door Refrigerator
- The Best Undercounter Wine Coolers for 2019
- The Best Luxury Outdoor Furniture Sets of 2018
- The Dacor Modernist Collection - Modern Can Be Timeless
- SMEG Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Fulgor Milano Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Frymaster Commercial Fryers Overview
- Blodgett Commercial Ovens Overview
- The Top Five Dual Fuel Double Ovens of 2018
- An In-Depth Look at the Miele 888026 Three-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- Whirlpool Sunset Bronze - Unique Beauty and Ultimate Dependability
- The Refrigerator Buying Guide for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Cooktops for 2018
- Hestan Smart Induction Cooktops | Pushing the Limits of Innovation
- An In-Depth Look At A Viking Four-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- The Range Hood Buying Guide for 2019
Gift Guide For Home Chefs
As Christmas day gets closer, you must be worrying about what to get the home chefs that you know. If you know for sure they would love having kitchen appliances as a present but you are not so sure what kind you should get, then this article is here to help with exactly that. I applaud you for not only being creative but also brave to purchase kitchen appliances to make your favorite home chef a happy person this holiday season. With a memorable gift like a kitchen appliance, you are going conquer the heart of the person for whom you are buying it.
I would highly recommend you to, first find out what the person for whom you are buying this doesn't have, or at least their area of interest in terms of cooking. Whether it is baking, cooking, or just making drinks, this article will inform you as to the best appliances that you can give to them as a gift.
You can never go wrong with the purchase of range as a present. There are a variety of models that each come with their own distinct design and features. There is a saying that a good range makes a good cook. Purchasing a range as a present can also symbolize that you are buying him/her a chance to be free in the kitchen or for them to be able to do anything they want with all the features that the range has. Ranges are indeed one of the best presents for home chefs.
Ranges are divided into three categories: drop-in ranges, freestanding ranges, and slide-in ranges. Each one has its own purpose and place in a home chef's kitchen. As the name says, freestanding ranges can be placed anywhere in the kitchen. Slide-in ranges can also fit into any open space in your cabinetry. However, drop–in ranges require a custom designed opening and can be slightly more expensive than slide-in and freestanding. You must also consider the fuel type before purchasing any range. Consider whether the range will utilize electricity, gas, or dual fuel because you don't want your present to be incompatible with the chef's kitchen.
Samsung NX58H5600SS - This model of Samsung can be the perfect present. It is a 30 inch freestanding gas range in stainless steel. I also have stainless steel ranges at my house and I can say with certainty that it definitely enhances the beauty of my kitchen. Even though it can be a little hard to clean, the self-cleaning mode of this model makes cleaning much easier. This gas range has five burners, a sealed cooktop with a griddle, and 5.8 cubic feet oven capacity. There are three features that I would like to highlight on this range.
Viewing Window - Large viewing window allows you to observe the food that you are baking without having to open the oven. This is convenient because each time you open the door you tend to lose heat, which can ruin the baking process.
Convection Oven - Convection technology allows heat to spread evenly throughout the oven. This feature makes sure that the food you are baking is evenly cooked.
Endless Rail Grate - With endless rail grates, forget about having to lift heavy pots to place them on to different burners. This features allows you to move your cookware easily and safely.
Wall ovens are great for extra baking space and they definitely would make a great present. If your home chef has a big family and has tons of baking to do, then go for wall ovens. They are convenient to use and an excellent product to add to their other kitchen appliances.
The main purpose of a wall oven is to eliminate the need for bending and that is why it is perfect for all ages of people. There are various kinds of wall ovens on the market today. There are double wall ovens, oven/microwave combos, single wall ovens, and steam ovens. Certain models come with a drawer, small to large oven capacity, various control types like, digital, knobs or touch pad.
GE Cafe CT9570SLSS - This GE Cafe double wall oven is 30 inches wide with three doors and six or more oven racks. It has a stainless steel finish like the range mentioned above. It has a total capacity of roughly 10 cubic feet and runs on electricity. This GE Cafe is fit guarantee which means replacing a similar wall oven from GE or another manufacturer would not be a problem. Have you ever heard of French door design that allows for one-handed opening of both oven doors at the same time? Well, this GE Cafe wall oven has it all, from French door design to convection with direct air on both ovens. Three features that I would like to highlight on this double wall oven are:
Self-Clean Mode with Steam - Self-cleaning mode is a lifesaver for many home chefs. We all enjoy cooking and baking but nobody really enjoys cleaning as much.
Electronic Dial Controls - You can experience convenience from these electronic dial controls. It gives off a modern look to enhance the beauty of any kitchen.
Wi-Fi Connect - You can experience convenience from these electronic dial controls. It gives off a modern look to enhance the beauty of any kitchen.
If you are thinking about purchasing a microwave as a present for the home chef that you know, then you need to take a minute and give yourself some credit for your creativity. The level of convenience that microwaves bring to your home chefs is indescribable. Microwaves can provide a wide range capabilities: from cooking, preheating to defrosting, it does it all. If your home chef has many kids to look after or has a big family in general, by giving microwave as a present, you can consider yourself as a life-saver of that home chef.
Whirlpool WMH32519HZ - Whirlpool's 30 inch over the range microwave oven is not just like any other microwaves. It has 1.9 cubic feet capacity and ten different power levels. It comes with various features like steam cooking and sensor cooking. On the other hand, you can also choose whether the turntable rotates or not. This model also features microwave preset option, to make sure that your dishes get the right amount or heat and time, whether you are cooking or defrosting. Three features that I would like to highlight on this microwave are:
Clean relapse Non-Stick Interior - With this microwave, you don't have to worry about having to struggle just to clean your microwave. You can easily wipe it with damp paper towel.
3-speed, 300 CFM Motor Class - LThis feature allows the microwave to match the right amount of ventilation and help it to get rid of the odors with three different fan speed settings.
Electronic Touch Control - This feature is not only made to enhance the design of the microwave but also, to make it easier by the press of a button.
Cooktops can be another great choice for a gift. Think about the list of things that your favorite home chef can cook with the cooktop that you are planning to purchase. Many people think that having a range at home should be enough, but many people don't understand that four to five burners are sometimes just not enough. This can be especially true during the holidays, when they have to prepare meals for a large number of people.
Dacor - DOP48M96DAM - Thermador's 30 inch natural gas range top has a beautiful horizontally oriented rectangular shape with five metal knobs that can smoothly control the temperature. This model comes packed with various features to make your home chefs work so much easier in an elegant manner. For instance, the Extra Low feature provides the widest variety of temperature control of any simmer system. It cycles on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100 degrees. This feature is perfect for making sauces or keeping the food warm without ruining the texture and the taste. Three features that I would like to highlight on this cooktop are:
Patented Star Burners - Thermador's exclusive sealed 3-in-1 Star Burner's has a unique five point design. This feature offers a reduced cold spot and faster time to boil.
Stainless Steel Frame - Once again, the famous stainless steel frame allows the home chefs to cook in an environment where they feel motivated.
QuickClean Base - Pedestal burner and porcelain maintop have been crafted in order to give it a perfect integration and easy cleanup. This feature is exclusive to Thermador.
Coffee makers are considered asone of the top appliances that not only home chefs but everybody wants to have. If getting up every morning to aromatic, hazelnut flavored coffee is not a dream to everyone, then I don't know what is. If you are already thinking about getting a coffee maker, I would say go for it.
Miele CM5200 - Miele's coffee and Espresso machine comes with four different programmable cup sizes. Since I mentioned so many stainless steel appliances, I decided to add this coffee and espresso maker that comes in black. You can use both full and ground beans for this machine. It is very easy to use; you don't even have to read the manuals to understand how to use the features. Three features that I would like to highlight on this coffee and espresso makers are:
Integrated Cup Warmer - This feature is great, especially during the cold days of winter. What is better than having a warm cup?
Height adjustable Coffee Spout - You can easily adjust the dispensing spout to accommodate an array of cup sizes.
Automatic cleaning Program - If you are a coffee lover, then you are going to love this automatic cleaning program that uses water to clean the pipework each time when the machine is shut off.
A good chef knows the importance of a good mixer. So, be careful when you are purchasing a mixer for your favorite home chef. While giving a mixer as a present, you are also telling them to make sure that they will make you a very delicious meals and beautifully baked cakes every time when you visit them.
Smeg SMF01LBUS - Smeg's 50s Retro Style stand mixer with a die-cast Aluminum body and a large bowl is here to make whisking easier for your home chef. It is considerate as one of the popular mixers because of its 10 different speed and direct drive motor. Despite having an aluminum body, this mixer comes in black head. Three features that I would like to highlight on this mixers are:
Planetary Movement - This feature guarantees the best homogenous mixture ever.
Stand Mixer - Because it stand on its own, it allows your home chef to multi-task to get things down quicker and efficiently.
Stainless Steel Wire Whisk - This Stainless Steel Wire is sturdy and it is easy to clean.