48" Classic Series Electric Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Smoothtop Cooktop, Warming Drawer, 4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
Quick Specs: View More
- Series: Classic
- Width: 47.5"
- Height: 66.25"
- Depth: 28"
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Smoothtop
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Drawer: Warming
- Convection: Yes
Available Heartland Rebates
Learn more »
The Classic Collection offers fine craftsmanship, detailing such as lustrous nickel trim and rich color options. The Classic Collection is for those who simply want their kitchen to be the true heart of their home. Available at AppliancesConnection
Heartland turns up your cooking performance with the durable Eurokera ceramic top Electric Range. Also included is a roomy and energy efficient self-clean oven, with four cubic feet of space.
- Type: Euro/Kera Ceramic Cooktop
- Temperature Sensors: Yes
- Heat Surface Indicators: Yes
- Elements: 5
- Left Rear Element: 1200 Watt Radiant 5 1/2" Dia.
- Left Front Element: 2000 Watt Radiant 7 1/2" Dia.
- Center Element: 2500 Watt Dual Radiant 9" Dia. - 1000 Watt Inner Ring
- Right Rear Element: 1800 Watt Radiant 7" Dia.
- Right Front Element: 1800 Watt Radiant 7" Dia.
- Bridge Element: 800 Watt Radiant 16 1/2" x 7"
- Electronic Timer: Yes - Concealed Behind Decorative Panel
- Ventilation: 350 CFM Exhaust System in Overhead Storage Cabinet
- Capacity: 4 Cu. Ft.
- Electric Oven Convection: Yes
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Warming Drawer: Yes
- Humidity Controlled Warming Drawer: Yes
- Warming Drawer Capacity: 18 - 11" Diamter Plates
- Utensil Drawer: Yes
- Tray Storage: Yes
- Oven Racks: 3
- Rack Levels: 4
- Broiler Pan: Included
|Colors||Black, Cobalt, Cranberry, Ivory and White|
|Features||The overhead compartment contains an exhaust fan that can be vented outside or used with a charcoal filter|
|Finishes||Enameled with nickel trim|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||47 1/2" x 28" x 66 1/4"|
|Cooking Elements||total of 4,400 watts of power with warming zone|
|Oven Size||4.0 cu. ft.|
|Bake Element||3,000 watts|
|Broil Element||3,000 watts|
|Electrical Requirements||240 volts|
|Warranty||All components have a 1 year warranty in parts & labor with the exception of oven lamps & charcoal filters. Oven heating elements (bake and broil) have a 3 years warranty in parts and labor.|
|Warranty||Glass tops/Surface elements - Defects in painted or porcelain enamel finish or plated surface.|
- Stock Id:212071
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:No
- Exterior Width:48"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Burners / Elements:6
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Oven Wattage:3000
- ADA Compliant:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2500
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1800
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:1200
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Watts:3,000
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Heartland - Fall Savings on Classic Ranges (Up To $300 Value)
Option 1 - $300 Mail-In Rebate with purchase of a 48 Inch Heartland Classic Range.
Option 2 - $200 Mail-In Rebate with purchase of a 30 Inch Heartland Classic Range.
Offer valid October 15 - December 15, 2016
Free Heartland Dishwasher (value up to $1999)
Get a FREE Heartland Dishwasher when you purchase a Heartland Refrigerator and Range. For the Range, choose from gas, electric, dual fuel or woodburning models.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: