Learn more »
The original Oval has been heating homes, warming water, and cooking meals for almost a century. Today's models offer the same dependability, comfort, and tremendous versatility. But Heartland has incorporated some important changes to make your life easier than it was for your ancestors. Available at AppliancesConnection
Holds its own Power
Keep your home glowing through ice and snow or power failures. The Oval is capable of heating up to 1,800 square feet, and the Sweetheart up to 1,500 square feet.
Choose an optional copper reservoir with a tap, or install a hot water jacket that can boil 40 gallons of water in an hour with the stove running at full operation. You can even run this system on a thermosyphon, eliminating the need for electricity. The water reservoir provides ample humidity for wood heating.Note: The water jacket must be installed by a professional. Refer to instruction manual for details.
Find out why your grandmother always said that nothing matched a pie baked in the cookstove. The oven is heated from all sides, cooking evenly and to perfection every time. Thaw your frozen food, warm your plates or watch your dough rise in the warming closet.
Lighten your Workload
If you think a woodburning cookstove is too labor intensive, think again. Fuel can be top or front loading, and the oven interior is porcelain coated with an ash pan that slides out for easy cleaning. This is the good old days, only better.
- Solid cast iron cooking surface
- Upper warming cabinet
- Top or front fuel loading
- Large firebox for less splitting and stoking
- Ash pan on sliding rack
- 5 gallon copper water reservoir with spigot (Model 1903 only)
- Optional coal grate kit
- Optional heat shield for reduced installation clearances - check local building codes for specific installation requirements.
- Oval models 1902/1903 warm up to 1,800 sq. ft. with a 2.4 cu. ft. oven - the largest available on any woodburning cookstove
- Available in White, Ivory, and Black
- One (1) year limited warranty
- Stock Id:300377
- Fuel Type:Woodburning
- Cooktop:Warming Plate
- Digital Clock:No
- Exterior Width:35"
- Burners / Elements:6
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Oven Racks:1
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.4 cu. ft.
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Water Reservoir:Yes
- Finishes:Enameled with nickel trim
- BTUs Output:50,000 BTU/hr heat output 1,200 to 1,800 sq. ft.
Build Your Bundle and Save
Heartland Free Dishwasher Offer
A Super Suite Heartland Deal! Buy a Heartland Refrigerator and Range and receive a FREE Dishwasher *This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Free Heartland Dishwasher (value up to $1999)
Get a FREE Heartland Dishwasher when you purchase a Heartland Refrigerator and Range. For the Range, choose from gas, electric, dual fuel or woodburning models.
Heartland - Fall Savings on Wood Cookstove (Up To $300 Value)
Option 1 - $300 Mail-In Rebate with purchase of a Heartland Oval Wood Cookstove.
Option 2 - $200 Mail-In Rebate with purchase of a Heartland Sweetheart Wood Cookstove.
Offer valid October 15 - December 15, 2016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: