Learn more »
The RAK204 sub-base is made of heavy gauge steel to provide support of the wall case. It has full base enclosure with break-away side channels, simple connection to wall case, and 4-point leveling legs. The sub-base will adapt to service conduit, circuit breakers and receptacles. It may also be used as a non-electrical sub-base to provide support for the unit.230/208 Volt sub-bases include appropriate power cord kit. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Made of heavy gauge steel to provide support of the wall case
- Full base enclosure with break-away side channels
- Simple connection to wall case
- 4-point leveling legs
- Adapts to service conduit, circuit breakers and receptacles up to 30 amps
- May also be used as a non-electrical sub-base to provide support for the unit
|Approximate Shipping Weight||13 lb|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||11 lb|
|Overall Depth||3 11/16 in|
|Overall Height||3 in|
|Overall Width||42 in|
- Stock Id:123571
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: