GE Profile PTW905BPTDS 28 Inch Smart Top Load Washer with 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity, Wi-Fi Enabled, 10 Wash Cycles, 800 RPM, SmartDispense Technology, Microban Antimicrobial Technology, Power Prewash, SmartHQ, Dynamic Balancing Technology , Connects with Amazon Alexa, Connects with Google Assistant, FlexDispense, Tangle Control, Easier Access Capacity in Black Slate
Quick Specs View More
- Width: 27.875"
- Height: 43.875"
- Depth: 28"
- Type: Top Load
- Capacity: 5.3 cu. ft.
- Agitator: Yes
- Wash Cycles: 10
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 800
- Energy Star: Yes
- SmartDispense Technology
- Microban Antimicrobial Technology
- Power Prewash
- Dynamic Balancing Technology
- Connects with Amazon Alexa
- Connects with Google Assistant
- Tangle Control
- Easier Access Capacity
For the same price, upgrade to
- Higher Capacity
GE Profile PTW905BPTDS Dimensions
- Exterior Width 28"
- Width 27.875"
- Height 43.875"
- Depth 28"
GE Profile PTW905BPTDS Specs
- Brand GE Profile
- SKU PTW905BPTDS
- UPC 084691891963
- Stock Id 1630210
- Product Number PTW905BPTDS
- Warranty Info Brand New
- Size Full Size
- Weight 147 lbs
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM) 800
- Drum Material Stainless Steel
- Usage Residential
- Wash Cycles 10
- Smart Appliance Yes
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Works with Alexa Yes
- Works with Google Assistant Yes
- SmartDispense Technology Yes
- Microban Antimicrobial Technology Yes
- Power Prewash Yes
- SmartHQ Yes
- Dynamic Balancing Technology Yes
- Connects with Amazon Alexa Yes
- Connects with Google Assistant Yes
- FlexDispense Yes
- Tangle Control Yes
- Easier Access Capacity Yes
Still not sure what to get? Visit our blog for more ideas!
The Best Washer and Dryer Sets of 2023
Whirlpool Introduces New All-In-One Washer Dryer Combo to Laundry Suite
Pros vs. Cons: Built-In Water Heater Washing Machines
Laundry Room Appliance Upgrades That Are Worth Every Penny
Troubleshooting Your Front Load Washing Machine When Something Goes Wrong
Pros vs. Cons: Washer Dryer Combos
Clean House with Samsung's All-New AI-Powered Bespoke Washers and Dryers
The Best Laundry Room Organization Hacks
Troubleshooting Your Clothes Dryer When Something Goes Wrong
Troubleshooting: Failed Top Load Washing Machine Parts