24" Electric Double Wall Oven with Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Self Clean in Black
Learn more »
Features on this model include self-clean and electronic oven controls that are easy to use and allows for simple oven operation. ClearView windows provide a large, convenient area to check the progress of food, and this is made easier by the interior oven light. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Self-clean oven: Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- Standard Window Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior oven light(s): Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking
- Two oven racks: Includes two oven racks that are sturdy and reliable
- Multiple oven rack positions: Several positions allow you to adjust the oven racks to accommodate any size cookware
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||2.7 Upper / 2.7 Lower|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Clean Upper; Standard Clean Lower|
|Cleaning Time||Variable with Delay Clean Option Upper|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock||Upper|
|Control Type||SmartSet (Upper)|
|Oven Rack Features||2 Oven Racks Each Oven 4 Embossed Rack Positions Each Oven|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Oven Control Features||Delay Bake Option With Cook&Hold Upper C(degree) or F(degree) Programmable Upper Audible Preheat Signal Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override Upper Electronic Clock&Kitchen Timer Oven Light Pad Start Pad Upper Certified Sabbath Mode Upper Control Lock Capability Upper Variable Broil Upper Optional Clock Display Temperature Display - Upper Oven|
|Color Appearance||Black on Black|
|Frameless Oven Door(s)||Black Glass|
|Oven Door Features||ClearView(TM) Oven Window|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||171 lb|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||151 lb|
|Overall Height||48 5/8 in|
|Overall Width||23 3/4 in|
|Overall Depth||23 1/8 in|
|Cabinet Width||24 in|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||22-1/2 x 48-1/8 x 23-1/2|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (lower)||17 x 15 x 18-1/2|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (upper)||17 x 15 x 18-1/2|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Amp Rating at 208V||30|
|Amp Rating at 240V||30|
|KW Rating at 208V||5.3|
|KW Rating at 240V||7.1|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes||For models produced on or after January 1, 2006 See written warranty for full details|
- Stock Id:57804
- Type:Oven Only
- Upper Capacity:2.7 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:2.7 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Self Clean:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:No
- Cutout Width:22.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:48.125"
- Exterior Width:24"
- Exterior Depth:23.125"
- Exterior Height:48.625"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:2
- Lower Racks:2
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3400
Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
Electronic Oven Controls
Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking
Made In America
Made with pride in the USA. 70 to 90% U.S. Content.
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: