For just $600.00 more get GE Profile PGP953DETWW
- Quick Ship Eligible
Natural Gas Sealed Burner Style Cooktop with 4 Burners, ADA Compliant, in White
Learn more »
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Sealed cooktop burners - Burner elements are sealed to the cooktop to keep foods and liquid contained on the cooktop, making cleaning painless
- High output burner - This 11,000 BTU burner element provides the high heat ideal for frying or saute´ing and fast heat-up
- Precise Simmer burner - Allows for low, even heat distribution that is ideal for delicate foods and sauces
- Matte grates - Matte grate’s robust appearance and sturdy design are long lasting and great looking
- All purpose burners - All-purpose burner delivers two levels of BTU output to accommodate virtually all your cooking needs
- Dishwasher-Safe Grates and Knobs - Feature durable construction for worry-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance
- Deep-recessed cooktop contains spills in one area that’s easy to wipe clean
- Control Knobs Plastic-Dishwasher Safe
- Cooktop Surface Deep Porcelain-Enamel
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 21"
- Overall Height: 3 3/16"
- Cutout Width: 28 1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 19 5/8"
- Net Weight: 39 Lbs.
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 44 Lbs.
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Burner BTU Ratings - LP Gas: (1) 10,000; (2) 9,100; (1)5,000 BTU's
- Burner BTU Ratings - Natural Gas: (1) 11,000; (2) 9,500; (1) 5,000 BTU's
- Volts/Hertz/Amps: 120V; 60Hz; 5A
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Cooktop Burner Type: 4 Sealed
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (Factory Set)
- Control Type: Manual; Lo (1-9) Hi
- Control Location: Right Side
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Cooktop Burner Grate Material: Medium Cast
- Continuous Grates: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe Grates: Yes
- All-Purpose Burners: (2) 9,500 BTU
- High Output Burner: (1) 11,000 BTU
- Precise Simmer Burner: (1) 5,000 BTU
- Valves (Degree Of Turn): 270°
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Stock Id:204651
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Height:3 3/16"
- Cutout Width:28 1/2"
- Cutout Depth:19 5/8"
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Actual Width:30"
- Actual Depth:21"
- Actual Height:3 3/16"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:11000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:9500
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:5000
- LP Conversion Kit:Included
- Star-K Certified:No
Precise Simmer Burner
Delicate foods don’t burn with low, even heat
The Americans with Disabilities Act establishes accessibility guidelines for many products. This product meets the requirements for ADA-compliance based on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
GE Cooktop Guarantee Offer
GE Appliances guarantees your new 30" or 36" GE Cafe Series, GE Profile Series or GE Appliances built-in electric, induction or gas cooktop will fit your existing countertop cut-out of a compatible model with the same width and fuel type or GE Appliances will provide up to $100 in the form of a Mail-In rebate.
In order to qualify for GE Fits! Guarantee you must replace your old cooktop with a matching configuration and fuel type.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.