30" Slate Series Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Sealed Burner Cooktop, Storage, 5.0 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, Self Clean in Slate
This 30" Gas Range has a 17,000 BTU Power Boil Burner which delivers intense heat for fast boiling. The large oval fifth burner is ideal for griddle or odd-size cookware. 5.0 cu. ft oven capacity allows you to cook more dishes all at once. This gas range is also self-cleaning so the oven cavity is cleaned without the need for scrubbing. Available at AppliancesConnection
For more than a century, GE has been committed to producing innovative products that change the way people live. The result of thorough research and rigorous testing, GE appliances are designed for years of dependable performance. Today, the GE tradition of quality and innovation continues.
- 17,000 BTU Power Boil Burner - Delivers intense heat for fast boiling
- Center Oval Burner - Large oval fifth burner is ideal for griddle or odd-size cookware
- Precise Simmer Burner - Delicate foods don’t burn with low, even heat
- Heavy-Cast, Continuous Grates: Allow for easy movement of pans between burners
- Self-Clean Oven - Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Deep-Recessed Cooktop - Contains spills for quick and easy cleaning
- 5.0 cu. ft. Oven Capacity - Cook more dishes at once
- LP Conversion Kit is Included
- Ant-Tip Bracket Kit is Included
- Cooktop Burner Type: Sealed
- Oven Rack Features: 2 Oven Racks
- Burner - Right Front:17,000 BTU Power Boil
- Interior Oven Light: 1 Incandescent
- Burner - Left Front: 11,000 BTU
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (factory set)
- Oven Cleaning Type: Self-Clean
- Cooking Technology: Traditional
Oven Control Features:
- Auto Self Clean
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Audible Preheat Signal
- Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake)
- Auto Oven Shut-Off
- Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)
- Electronic Clock And Timer
- Hi/Low Broil
- In-Oven Broiling
- Oven Cycle Light
- Oven "ON" Light
- Self Clean Cool Down Time Display
Configuration: Range with Storage Drawer
Burner - Right Rear: 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer
- Electronic Touch
- Digital Temperature Display
- Electronic Oven Controls
Cooktop Burner Grate Material: Heavy Cast Iron
Cooktop Burner Grate Features: Continuous Grates
Burner- Center: 8,000 BTU Oval
- Deep Recessed
- One-Piece Upswept
- Porcelain-Enamel; Black
Ignition System: Electronic
Burner- Left Rear: 9,500 BTU
- Depth with Door Open: 46 1/4"
- Overall Height: 47 1/4"
- Overall Depth: 28 3/4"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.): 24" x 19" x 19"
- Depth Without Handle: 26 1/4"
- Height to Cooking Surface (in.): 36 1/4"
- Cabinet Width: 30"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Stock Id:333424
- Product Number:JGB650EEFES
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:5
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.0 cu. ft.
- Weight:195 lbs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- LP Conversion Kit:Included
Center Oval Burner
Large oval fifth burner is ideal for griddle or odd-size cookware
17,000 BTU Power Boil Burner
Delivers intense heat for fast boiling
Precise Simmer Burner
Delicate foods don’t burn with low, even heat
Continuous grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting.
Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
Sealed Cooktop Burners
Contain spills and make cleaning quick and easy
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.