28" Front Load Washer with 4.5 cu. ft. Capacity, 12 Wash Cycles, 1250 RPM, Steam Cycle, Stain Removal Guide, Steam Assist, Power Clean, Sanitize Cycle, Allergen Cycle, Energy Star Certified, Steam Assist in Metallic Carbon
GE GFWR2705HMC ($879.00)
- Width: 28"
- Height: 39.4"
- Depth: 34.4"
- Type: Front Load
- Capacity: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Wash Cycles: 12
- Steam Cycle: Yes
- Stackable: Yes
- NSF Certified: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Water Heater: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
- Steam Assist
28" Front-Load Washer with 4.5 cu. ft. Capacity, 12 Wash Cycles, Speed Wash/Sanitize Cycles, eWash Option, 1,250 RPM Spin Speed and Advanced Vibration Control Metallic Carbon Version of White Pictured Available at AppliancesConnection
GE appliances answer real-life needs. Define trends. Simplify routines. And upgrade the look and feel of the living space. Through ingenuity and innovation, next generation features are solving real-life needs. With a forward-thinking tradition that spans over 100 years, today’s GE appliances sync perfectly with the modern lifestyle.
Stain Removal Guide
- Clean 5 of the most common stains with preprogrammed settings that modify any cycle to help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass.
- Cleans dirty clothes by loosening soils before the wash begins with steam vapor in the washer.
Adaptive Vibration Control
- Enjoy more peace and quiet thanks to heavy-duty springs, vibration dampeners and a balance ring infused with counterweight bearings designed to offset out-of-balance loads.
- Great cleaning performance is enhanced with a dispenser that distributes fresh detergent multiple times throughout the wash.
- Effectively clean heavily soiled fabrics with this cycle that uses a built-in soak time, extended wash times and more vigorous wash action.
- Feel comfort knowing clothes are sanitized and 99.9% of bacteria has been removed thanks to an internal water heater that boosts the water temperature, certified by the NSF.
- Remove up to 99% of pet dander and dust mite allergens with this cleaning cycle that reaches 131 degrees. Meets NSF protocol P351
- Stock Id:316780
- Product Number:GFWS2605FMC
- Color:Metallic Carbon
- Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Size:Full Size
- Stainless Steel Drum:No
- Spin Speeds:9
- Parts and Labor:1 Year
- Washer Cycles:Whites, Normals/Mixed Loads, NSF Sanitize, Delicates/Hand Wash, Speed Wash, Drain + Spin, NSF Allerg
- Control Lock:Yes
- NSF Certified:Yes
- Specialty:Pre-Wash, Extra Rinse, Stain Removal Guide, Basket Clean
- Current:15-20 A
- Custom Cycles:Yes - My Cycle
- Special Features:Stain Removal Guide, Steam Assist, Power Clean, Sanitize Cycle, Allergen Cycle
- Energy Saving Option:Yes - eWash Cold Wash Technology and eMonitor
- Number of Soil Levels:5
- Vibration Control:Yes
- Steam Assist:Yes
- LED Indicators:Yes
- Trim/Accents:Chrome Cycle Knob
- Stain Removal Guide:Yes
- Adaptive Capabilities:Load-Sensing Adaptive Fill
- Precision Dispense:Yes
- Washer Options/Settings:Extra Rinse - 2 rinses. Delay Wash up to 24 hours
- Power Clean:Yes
- Sanitize Cycle:Yes
- Washing Mechanism:Pulsator
- Allergen Cycle:Yes
- Adaptive Vibration Control:Yes
- Exterior Width:28"
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Wash Cycles:12
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1250
- Water Heater:Yes
- Drum Material:Stainless Steel
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Payment System:None
- Steam Assist:Yes
Stain Removal Guide
The Stain Removal Guide will help get rid of five of the most commonly researched stains on the Internet by adjusting the water temperature, spin speeds, wash action and soak time for any cycle.
Enjoy more peace and quiet thanks to heavy-duty springs, vibration dampeners and a balance ring infused with counterweight bearings designed to offset out-of-balance loads
Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, loosening stains like tomato and grass, yet protects your fabrics
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Resists rust and won`t snag clothes
Made In America
Made with pride in the USA. 70 to 90% U.S. Content.
The Americans with Disabilities Act establishes accessibility guidelines for many products. This product meets the requirements for ADA-compliance based on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.