GE GFC535N Continuous Feed Food Disposer with 2600 RPM, 1/2 HP, Line Cord 1/2 HP Motor, Easy Installation, Over 2,600 RPM, Stainless Steel Grind Components
Quick Specs View More
- Width: 7.75"
- Height: 13.4375"
- Depth: 7.75"
- Type: Continuous Feed
- Horsepower (HP): 1/2 HP
- Grinding Speed (RPM): 2600
- Grind Chamber Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Power Connector: Line Cord
- 1/2 HP Motor
- Easy Installation
- Over 2,600 RPM
- Stainless Steel Grind Components
GE GFC535N Specs
- Brand GE
- SKU GFC535N
- UPC 084691845553
- Stock Id 1011210
- Product Number GFC535N
- Warranty Info Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
- Horsepower (HP) 1/2 HP
- Grinding Speed (RPM) 2600
- 1/2 HP Motor Yes
- Easy Installation Yes
- Over 2,600 RPM Yes
- Stainless Steel Grind Components Yes
- Color Black
- Width 7.75"
- Height 13.4375"
- Depth 7.75"
- Volts 120 Volts
- Amps 15 Amps
- Power Connector Line Cord
- Frequency 60 Hz.
- Grind Chamber Material Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight 15.00 lbs
Still not sure what to get? Visit our blog for more ideas!
Enjoy These Delicious Tex-Mex Recipes on International Day of the Nacho
Tall Tub Dishwashers: Are They Better for Your Washing Needs?
How to Safely and Effectively Clean Glasses in a Dishwasher
Beko Introduces Brand-New CornerIntense Dishwashers
Miele vs. Thermador vs. Viking Dishwashers: Which is Better for Your Washing Needs?
Pros vs. Cons: Portable Dishwashers
Full Console vs. Fully Integrated Dishwashers: Which is Better for Your Kitchen?
How to Clean a Stainless Steel Dishwasher Tub
Samsung vs. Whirlpool Dishwashers: What's The Difference?
How to Clean a Plastic Dishwasher Tub