GEH80DFEJSR GeoSpring ENERGY STAR 80 Galloon Capacity Hybrid Electric Tank Water Heater with Red Top and Grey Body, Heat Pump Technology, 100-400F Temperature Range and Electronic Controls
Learn more »
The Electric Tank Water Heater is 67% more efficient than a standard electric 50-gallon water heater. With its large 80 gallon capacity, it saves the average 5-6 person household $6220-$740 annually in water heating expenses. It features electronic controls with 4 operating modes plus a vacation setting making the unit fully adjustable to the user's needs. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 67% more efficient than a standard electric 50-gallon water heater
- Saves the average household $376 every year* in water heating expenses - that's $3,760 savings over a 10-year period (*Based on DOE test procedures and comparison of a 2015 standard electric tank water heater using 4647 kWh per year vs. the GeoSpring hybrid electric water heater using 1514 kWh per year and national average electricity rate of 12 cents per kWh)
- Provides the same amount of hot water as a traditional 80-gallon standard electric water heater with 92 gallons first-hour delivery
- Electronic controls with 4 operating modes plus a vacation setting make it simple to select the temperature and optimal energy savings performance
- Utilizes heat pump technology to absorb the heat in ambient air and transfers it into water, making GeoSpring an efficient and environmentally friendly water heater
|Red Top with Grey Body|
Hybrid (Default Mode)
Electric (Fan Off)
Operating Sound Level:
|Vacation Setting:||1 to 199 days|
|Demand Response Capable:||Yes|
|Remote Access:||2-way communication|
|Renewable Air Filter:||Washable (included)|
|Temperature Setting:||100-140° F Range|
|Temperature Setting Factory Default:||120° F|
|Condensate Collector:||Integrated (tubing not included)|
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
|Tank Height:||59 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||235 lb|
|Connection Sizes - Hot Water Outlet (MNPT):||3/4"|
|Connection Sizes - Water Inlet (MNPT):||3/4"|
POWER / RATINGS
Electrical Circuit Required:
|208V/240V 60 Hz Dedicated 30 Amp Min.|
|Electrical Consumption - Lower Element:||4,000 Watts|
|Electrical Consumption - Upper Element:||4,500 Watts|
|Electrical Consumption Heat Pump:||550 Watts|
|Energy Factor (hybrid mode):||3|
|First Hour Rate (FHR):||90 Gallons|
|Operating Air Temperature Range:||Heat Pump 35° F to 120° F (Unit operates in Standard/Electric Mode outside of this range)|
|Operating Water Pressure:||20-125 PSI (30-80 PSI recommended)|
CLAIMS & CERTIFICATIONS
ENERGY STAR Qualified
|MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content||Yes|
|Limited 10 year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1 year entire appliance|
- Stock Id:392009
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Capacity (Gallons):80
- Energy Star:Yes
- Voltage:240 Volts
- Control Type:Electronic
- Net Weight:235 lb
- Overall Width:25"
- Overall Height:72"
- Overall Depth:25"
- Unit Capacity:80 Gallons
- Temperature Setting:100-140 F Range
- Operating Modes:Hybrid (Default Mode)
- Tank Height:59 1/2"
- Vacation Setting:1 to 199 days
- Remote Access:2-way communication
- Renewable Air Filter:Washable (included)
- PreciseTemp:+/- 3 F
- Temperature Setting Factory Default:120 F
- Condensate Collector:Integrated (tubing not included)
- Operating Sound Level:54 dBA
- Connection Sizes - Hot Water Outlet (MNPT):3/4"
- Connection Sizes - Water Inlet (MNPT):3/4"
- Electrical Circuit Required:208V/240V 60 Hz Dedicated 30 Amp Min.
- Electrical Consumption - Lower Element:4,000 Watts
- Electrical Consumption - Upper Element:4,500 Watts
- Electrical Consumption Heat Pump:550 Watts
- First Hour Rate (FHR):90 Gallons
- Operating Air Temperature Range:Heat Pump 35 F to 120 F (Unit operates in Standard/Electric Mode outside of this range)
- Operating Water Pressure:20-125 PSI (30-80 PSI recommended)
- Demand Response Capable:Yes
- Energy Factor (hybrid mode):3
Heat Pump Technology
Utilizes heat pump technology to absorb the heat in ambient air and transfers it into water, making GeoSpring an efficient and environmentally friendly water heater.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Made In America
Made with pride in the USA. 70 to 90% U.S. Content.
GE - Save Up To $2000 on select Appliance Packages
Purchase 3 or more eligible GE Profile or select GE appliances from July 20, 2016 to December 31, 2016. Depending on the number of appliances purchased, receive up to $2,000 mail-in rebate. No more than two appliances of the same type will be eligible for rebate. For example, if you purchase three eligible microwaves, only two will be considered for rebate. This rebate cannot be combined with any other GE package rebate.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.