28" Electric Dryer with 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity, 3 Dry Cycles, 3 Temperature Settings, DuraDrum interior,Quiet-by-Design,, in White
Learn more »
GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." Its a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AppliancesConnection
Match this HE dryer with a Cabrio® Platinum HE washer for the industry's most resource-efficient top load pair. Advanced Moisture Sensing in this 7.6 cu. ft. dryer uses three built-in sensors to monitor moisture levels and stop the drying when everything is dry. The EcoBoost option saves even more energy by using a portion of thedryer's dual heating elements and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving $1,157 in lifetime energy costs. An Eco Monitor on the console lets you see the eco-friendliness of each cycle and option as choose them. Plus, specialty cycles like sanitize, active wear and sheets are tailored to your drying needs.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- This high-efficiency dryer uses three built-in sensors that read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer, so the drying cycle can end when everything is perfectly dry. This saves time and energy as well as helping to prevent overdrying.
- 7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- "Featuring the industry's largest available capacity,* these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads. *Among leading brands."
- EcoBoost option
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating element and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- Eco Monitor
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Wrinkle Shield Plus option
- Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 150 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Quick Dry Cycle
|Automatic Dry Control||Yes|
|Heat Selections||3 (Timer)|
Quick Fluff (no heat) - 30 Minutes
|Number of Cycles||3|
|Exhaust Options||4-Way (Rear; Right; Left; Top)|
|Additional Dryer Features||Casters|
|Power Cord Length||6'|
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||3.6 cu ft|
|Color Appearance||White on White|
|ECONOMICAL / QUIET|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||92 lb|
|Net Weight||87 lb|
|Overall Depth||24 1/2 in|
|Overall Height||33 1/4 in|
|Overall Width||23 7/8 in|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Volts/Watts/Amps||120V; 1200W; 15A|
|Optional Stacking Kit||DSDR24F|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
For models produced on or after January 1, 2006
See written warranty for full details
- Stock Id:73762
- Capacity:3.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Venting Type:Vented
- Temperature Settings:3
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:None
- Dry Cycles:3
- Control Type:Knobs
- LP Convertible:No
- Door Type:Side Swing
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- ADA compliant:No
- Location of Controls:Front
- Type of Controls:Knobs
- Dry Rack:No
- Leveling Legs:No
- Sensor Dry:No
- Exterior Width:28"
- Power Cord:6 feet
- Exhaust Options:4-way (Shipped Exhausted Through the Top)
- Product Weight:98 lb
- NSF Certified:No
- Approximate Shipping Weight (lb.):108
- Special Features:DuraDrum interior,Quiet-by-Design,
- Optional Stacking Kit:DSLR24AW Or DSR24RW
- Dry control:Automatic
Dura Drum Interior
Dura Drum interior provides long-lasting dependability.
- View All
- Vent Clamps
- Appliance Accessories
- Dryer Cords
- Dryer Hoses
- Dryer Parts
- Appliance Warranties
- Laundry Stacking Kits
- 1 x GE WSLS1500HWW
- 1 x GE DSKS333ECWW
- 1 x GE DSDR24F
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Appliance Accessories:View More »
$14.99Add to Cart