Learn more »
General Electric AZ85H09DAC GE Zoneline 9500 BTU Vertical Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, Backup Electric Heat, 208/230 Volts. The GE Zoneline Vertical Packaged Terminal Heat Pump has excellent COP (Coefficient of Performance) ratings. This is the measurement of the efficiency of the heat pump output compared to electric resistance heat. In addition to comparing heat pump output versus electric heat, this number also allows a direct comparison to other heat pumps with the same range capacity. Available at AppliancesConnection
Similar to central heating systems, the GE Zoneline Vertical Heat Pump incorporates the use of a reverse cycle defrost system. This allows the heat pump to operate at lower outdoor temperatures without frost accumulation on the outdoor coil. This helps provide owners with a cost efficient method of heating.
This GE Vertical PTAC features a heat pump and offers 9500 BTUs for cooling and 8400 BTUs when operated as a Heat Pump. It is also equipped with 3 fan speeds. Featured on this unit is the Quick Heat Recovery System. The heat pump incorporates a two stage heat/one stage cooling thermostat that utilizes the resistance heat to bring the room temperature to within 2 degrees of the thermostat set point before initiating the heat pump operation. This helps bring the room up to temperature quickly and allowing for warmer air to be discharged when the heat pump kicks in.
A GE Vertical Air Conditioner (ZVAC or Vertical PTAC) helps you optimize floor space because the unit is concealed in a closet with an outside wall rather than out in the open. With hidden installation, the room becomes more aesthetically appealing, giving it more of an at-home appearance, with no limitations on furniture placement or window treatment installation.
Although the Vertical PTAC is still a through-the-wall installation, its footprint is only about 24" x 24" and hidden inside an enclosure which looks like a closet, versus a standard PTAC unit which is installed in the room taking up over 42" of floor space. The ZVAC uses a wall mounted thermostat and has a top air discharge that can be ducted into one or more rooms - perfect for suite set-ups.
With your choice of power connection kits, you choose the amount of heat resistance needed for your application. A power connection kit is required for this unit and they are available in 3 sizes - 15, 20 and 30 amps.
- Excellent efficiency and dehumidification
- Unique sleeve design for easier installation and service
- Three-way slide out chassis for service and maintenance flexibility
- Electronic Temperature Limiting (requires room air temperature accessory - RAVRMS)
- Freeze Sentinel (requires room air temperature accessory kit - RAVRMS): Protects unoccupied rooms from becoming extremely cold.
- Constant ON fan (required in nursing homes in some states)
- Permanently Lubricated Fan Motors
- Standard Size Air Filter (Field Supplied)
- Central Desk Control Capability
- Occupancy Sensor Interface
- HI and LOW fan speeds controlled by remote thermostat
- 3-Speed Indoor Fan Motor for selectable HI and LOW speeds
- Corrosion Protection Treatment Standard: Metal components are protected against corrosive environments - specifically coastal regions. The outdoor coil, entire base pan and other components are coated and protected.
- Slinger Ring Condensate Removal
- Indoor Frost Control
- Automatic Compressor Random Restart
- Compressor Restart Delay
- Quick Heat Recovery (on heat pump units)
- Extended Heat Pump Operation
- Reverse Cycle Heat Pump Defrost
ZONELINE VERTICAL PTAC COOLING CAPACITY
CFM Indoor Fan Low 260
CFM Indoor Fan High 310
Cooling E.E.R. (BTUH / Watt) 10.5/10.
De-humidification (pts./hr.) 2.7
Heating Cap (Btuh) 8,400/8,200 Btu
COP at 47 degrees 3.6
Cooling BTUH 9,500/9,300 Btu
ZONELINE VERTICAL PTAC WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
Approximate Shipping Weight 165 lb
Net Weight (lbs.) 154 lb
Overall Height 32 1/4 in
Overall Width 23 1/8 in
Overall Depth 23 1/8 in
ZONELINE VERTICAL PTAC POWER RATINGS
Voltage 230 Volt
- Stock Id:193835
- Series:Zoneline Vertical
- Chassis Type:Slide Out
- Series:Zoneline Vertical
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):9000.0 BTU
- Heating Capacity (BTU):8400
- Plug Type:5-15P
- Width:23 1/8"
- Energy Star:No
- Dehumidification:3.4 Pints/Hour
- Chassis:Slide Out
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: