GE 1333039 Satin Nickel Smart Stacked Front Load Laundry Pair with GFW650SPNSN 28" Washer, GFD65GSPNSN 28" Gas Dryer and GFA28KITN Stacking Kit
GE 1333039 Dimensions
- Stacked Height 79.5"
GE 1333039 Specs
- Brand GE
- SKU 1333039
- UPC 797349227440
- Stock Id 1333039
- Product Number 1333039
- Warranty Info Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
- Configuration Stacked
- Color Satin Nickel
- Washer Capacity 4.8 cu. ft.
- Washer Exterior Width 28"
- Washer Height 39.75"
- Washer Drum Material Stainless Steel
- Dryer Capacity 7.8 cu. ft.
- Dryer Exterior Width 28"
- Dryer Height 39.75"
- Sanitize Cycle Yes
- Wi-Fi Connection Yes
- Connects with Amazon Alexa Yes
- Connects with Google Assistant Yes
- Works with IFTTT Yes
- HE SensorDry Yes
- Steam Refresh Yes
- Quick Dry Yes
- Drum Lighting Yes
- Wrinkle Prevent Option Yes
- Capacitive Touch LCD Controls Yes
- Upfront Lint Filter Yes
- Time Saver Option Yes
- SmartDispense Technology Yes
- UL Certification Yes
- UltraFresh Vent System With OdorBlock Yes
- Microban Antimicrobial Technology Yes
- Dynamic Balancing Technology Yes
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Size Full Size
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Dryer Drum Material Aluminized Alloy
- Washer Type Front Load
- Dryer Fuel Type Gas
- Washer Wash Cycles 12
- Dryer Venting Type Vented
- Dryer Dry Cycles 12
- Weight 416.00 lbs
Still not sure what to get? Visit our blog for more ideas!
Whirlpool Introduces New All-In-One Washer Dryer Combo to Laundry Suite
Pros vs. Cons: Built-In Water Heater Washing Machines
Laundry Room Appliance Upgrades That Are Worth Every Penny
Troubleshooting Your Front Load Washing Machine When Something Goes Wrong
Pros vs. Cons: Washer Dryer Combos
Clean House with Samsung's All-New AI-Powered Bespoke Washers and Dryers
The Best Laundry Room Organization Hacks
Troubleshooting Your Clothes Dryer When Something Goes Wrong
Troubleshooting: Failed Top Load Washing Machine Parts
Pros vs. Cons: Front Load Washers
As a woman who's handy around the house, I get a bit concerned about appliances that offer so many features. I figure, if there's more it can do, there's more that can go wrong. After a year and half with my GE washer, it's proven me wrong. I use all the cleaning modes and it still works like new!
Was this helpful? 👍 10 👎 0