18000 BTU Single Zone Mini Split System with 18 SEER, 230/208 Volts, Wireless Remote Controller, in
Learn more »
Frigidaire ductless split air conditioners separate the indoor evaporator, installed high on the inside wall, and the sound from the outdoor condenser. The contemporary design gives you high-style performance and environmentally friendly energy consumption by avoiding the energy losses that normally come with ductwork. It also allows you individual temperature control of the room you're in. By having the operating compressor outside you have library quiet operation. Available at AppliancesConnection
Ductless Split Systems Features
- Energy efficient and easy-to-use functionality.
- Effortless Temperature Control that cools in only the room where it is installed.
- Select models feature energy consumption up to 24% better than Energy Star requirements.
- Library-quiet performance every time.
Energy and Cost Savings
- A split system helps avoid the energy losses that normally come with ductwork.
- This loss can amount to up to 40% due to leaks, tears, long lengths, etc.
- By controlling the temperature only one room at a time, much less energy is consumed versus a central air conditioning system.
- Advanced Inverter Technology allows the compressor to efficiently reach the desired temperature faster and hold it precisely.
- Easily select performance-enhancing features with the touch of a button.
- Effortless Remote Control combines complete control with total comfort.
- Multi-directional, auto sweep for even air distribution throughout the room.
- Turbo Mode for that quick cool-down when you first turn it on.
- Sleep Mode aids in sleep comfort once you've settled in for the night.
Library Quiet Operation
- By moving the compressor outside, the indoor unit only requires the blower fan to operate.
- Inverter Technology allows the unit to maintain room temperatures while operating at a lower and quieter speed.
Effortless Clean Filter
- 95% of particles are eliminated as dust and bacteria adhere to the filter's surface.
- Ductless splits eliminate the buildup of dust, allergens, and bacteria in central air ducts.
Frigidaire Performance and Reliability
- Frigidaire Ductless Split systems are built to the quality, reliability, and performance you have come to expect from Frigidaire products.
- Frigidaire Ductless Split Air systems are a very low-maintenance solution for Home Comfort.
- Circuit Amps: 13.8/12.5 A
- Maximum Fuse Size: 25 A
- Cooling: 18000 Btu
- Amps: 7.59/6.86 A (Rated Current under cooling mode)
- Watts: 1500 W
- Min/Max Cooling: 6000/22350 Btu
- SEER: 18
- EER: 12
- Low Ambient Temperature: 5° F <= T <= 115° F
- Voltage/Frequency/Phase: 208V/230V /60Hz/1P
- Dehumidification: 4.22PT/H
- Sound Rating: 46/44/40/35dB (A)
- Net Weight: 28.66 lb
- Shipping Weight: 37.47 lb
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.73" x 37.01" x 7.87"
- Full Loaded Amps: 0.27 A
- Number of Fan Speeds: 4
- Fan Type: cross flow
- RPM at High Speed: 1350 RPM
- Motor Watts: 20 A
- Full Loaded Amps: 0.25 A
- Coil Type: aluminum fin & copper tube
- Fin Type: window
- Pipe Type: inner-wing
- Fin Rows (FPI): 2
- Tube Diameter: ¢ 7.15 mm (9/32")
- Drain Connection Size: ¢ 16 mm (5/8")
- Controls: microprocessor
- Remote Control: LCD Wireless
- Temperature Control: 16-30° C
- Timer: 24 hr
- Air Louvers: 2 pieces
- Horizontal: manual
- Vertical: swing
- Low Voltage Restart: built-in
- Self-Diagnosis: yes
- Quiet Operation: no
- Air Filter: washable, anti-mold
- Controls: twin rotary DC inverter
- Remote Control: 8.4 A
- Temperature Control: 41 A
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Ounces: 51.15
- Control: electric expansion valve
- Lineset: 16.4 ft
- Maximum Height: 49.2 ft
- Maximum Line length: 98.43 ft
- Discharge Vapor Line (od): 6 mm (1/4")
- Suction (od): 12 mm (1/2")
- Sound rating: <= 54 dB (A)
- Net Weight: 110.23 lb
- Shipping Weight: 121.25 lb
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.56" x 35.04" x 13.38"
- Recommended Fuse: 25 A
- Minimum Amps: 14 A
- Running Current: 13.8/12.5 A
- Fan Type: Axial
- Fan Diameter/Number of Speeds: 20.47"-2
- Drive Type: dc motor
- Motor Watts: 60 W
- Number of Poles and RPM: 2-690/500 rpm
- CFM (High): 1904
- Coil Type: aluminum fin & copper tube
- Fin Type: flat
- Pipe Type: innergroove copper
- Fin Rows (FPI): 2
- Tube Size: ¢ 7.15 mm (9/32")
- Indoor Air / Intake temperature
- Cooling: 90° F db/wb / 41° F db/wb
- Heating: 81° F db/wb / 32° F db/wb
- Outdoor Air / Intake Temperature
- Cooling: 115° F db/wb / 41° F db/wb
- Heating: 75° F db/wb / 5° F db/wb
- Indoor Unit Height: 11-3/4"
- Indoor Unit Width: 37"
- Indoor Unit Depth: 7-7/8"
- Max. Wall Thickness: 18"
- Outdoor Unit Height: 27-1/2"
- Outdoor Unit Width: 35-1/16"
- Outdoor Unit Depth: 13-3/8"
- Stock Id:251261
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- Wireless Remote Controller:Included
- Energy Star:Yes
- Type:Mini Split
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):18000
- Energy Saver:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:500
- Maximum Cooling Amps:6.9
- Maximum Cooling Watts:5280
- Placement Location:Wall Mount
- Wired Remote Controller:No
- Number of Zones:1
- Low Ambient Operation:No
- Outdoor Unit Height:27.5"
- Outdoor Unit Width:35"
- Outdoor Unit Depth:13.3215"
- Indoor Unit Width:37"
- Indoor Unit Depth:7.875"
- Indoor Unit Height:11.75"
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FRS184YS1 - Complete Owner's Guide English
- Frigidaire FRS184YS1 - Complete Owner's Guide Espa?ol
- Frigidaire FRS184YS1 - Installation Instructions All Languages
- Frigidaire FRS184YS1 - Wiring Diagram All Languages
- Frigidaire FRS184YS1 - Product Specifications Sheet English
- Frigidaire FRS184YS1 - Energy Guide