30" Gallery Series 4.6 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with 3 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Steam Clean, ADA Compliant, in White
Learn more »
This ADA Compliant Frigidaire single wall oven is loaded with features. It feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets – or even add a minute to the timer – with the touch of a button. Effortless Convection in the Upper oven takes the guesswork out of convection cooking — our oven automatically adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results. The added power of Power Broil means you can broil food faster and Steam Cleaning offers a light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast. Available at AppliancesConnection
Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
Added power means you can broil food faster.
Our ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets – or even add a minute to the timer – with the touch of a button.
Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking — our oven automatically adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.* (*Upper oven only.)
Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
Resists fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
A light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
Even Baking Technology
Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
Built with American Pride
Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever—designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
SpaceWise® Half Rack
Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once. Remove the half rack and you’ll have extra height for tall dishes.
Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting.
Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
Easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options.
- A 4.6 cu. ft. large oven gives you more room to cook multiple items at once
- Express-Select Control panel makes it easy to set cooking temperatures or choose one-touch cooking options
- Even-bake technology in both ovens ensures even baking every time
- With True Convection, the convection fan and additional heating element distribute heat throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking
- Oven includes quick preheat, pizza button, and keep warm setting for all your cooking and baking needs
- Variable broiling lets you set the temperature from 400°F to 550°F in both ovens
- Oven will automatically shut off if left on for 12 hours
- Features a Self-Clean cycle so you don’t have to manually clean the oven
- Large oven window so you can easily see inside
- Bright lighting keeps contents of the oven clearly visible so it's easy to monitor cooking progress
- White or black finish with color-coordinated handles for a streamlined look
- Flexible SpaceWise Half Rack lets you cook multiple dishes at once or remove the half rack to have extra height for tall dishes
- Easy-to-use One Touch Options allow you to cook pizza or chicken nuggets with the touch of a button, while our One Touch Keep Warm button lets you keep food warm until everything — and everyone - is ready
- Limited One-Year Warranty with extended functional parts protection nationwide; varies by appliance
- Steam Cleaning is a light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast
- Built with American Pride
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Express-Select|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Oven Light:||2 Halogen|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||2|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Power Broil|
|Bake Element:||2,000 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,400 Watts|
|Broil:||Variable (400° - 550°F)|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||Yes|
|Effortless Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Clean Options:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||3.7/2.8 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||15.4/13.5 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||20 Amps|
|Approved For Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||24 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||45 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" - 29"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||27 1/4" - 28 5/8"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||146.0 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:342748
- Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Digital
- Oven Racks:3
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Safety Lock:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:20 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:27.25"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:18.75"
- Exterior Height:29"
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Delay Start:Yes
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Oven Light:Yes
- Oven Interior Width:24.125"
- Oven Interior Height:17.5"
- Oven Interior Depth:18.75"
- Auto Oven Shut-Off:Yes
- Hidden Bake Element:Yes
- Installation:Built -In
- Oven Cleaning System:Self-Clean With Steam Clean Option
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):Yes
- Convection System:True Convection
- Broil Element:3,400 Watts
- Bake Element:2,000 Watts
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Control Lock:Yes
- Agency Approval:UL/CSA
- Power Type:Electric
- Minimum Circuit Required:20 Amps
- Convection Bake:Yes
- Convection Roast:Yes
- Baking System:Even Baking Technology
- Broiling System:Power Broil
- Power Supply Connection Location:Left Bottom Rear
- Convection Broil:Yes
- Keep Warm:Yes
- Delay Clean:Yes
- Product Weight (lbs):127
- Quick Preheat:Yes
- Oven Control / Timing System:Express-Select
- Oven Lock-Out:Yes
- Timed Cook Option:Yes
- Slow Cook:No
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation:Yes
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:3.7/2.8 kW
- Depth with Door Open 90:45.75"
- Overall Depth with Door Open 90:45.75"
- Effortless Convection Conversion:Yes
- Start Time:Multiple Functions
- Cook Duration:Yes
- Numerical Keypad:Yes
- Heavy Duty Racks:2
- Offset Racks:1
- Effortless Temperature Probe:Yes
- Steam Clean:Yes
- Oven Preheat:Quick
- Clean Options:2, 3, 4 Hours
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Frigidaire Wall Oven Fit Promise
Be at a peace of mind when purchasing a new qualifying Frigidaire 27" or 30" Wall Oven. Frigidaire promises that the double or single Wall Oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration. Otherwise, Frigidaire will reimburse you for installation costs of up to $300. Any installation costs exceeding $300 will not be covered by Frigidaire.
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Frigidaire - Get Back $200 with Two Bundle Options
Bundle Option 1 - Select 1 Wall Oven (or Microwave Oven Combination) and 1 Cooktop;
Bundle Option 2 - Select 1 Range and 1 Microwave;
Save your time Submit Claim Online
Offer valid October 1 - December 3, 2016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Use and Care Guide
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Installation Instructions
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Wiring Diagram
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Specifications
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Installation Instructions (English)
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Wiring Diagram (English)
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Guide d'utilisation complet (Français)
- Frigidaire FGEW3065PW - Feuille de specifications du produit (Français)
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?