27" Gallery Series 3.8 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 3 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, ADA Compliant, Delay Start, Quick Preheat, One-Touch Options in White
Learn more »
The FGEW2765PW Electric wall oven from Frigidaire has all the best features you look for cooking perfection. It has Quick Preheat, Add-a-minute which allows one to easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting, true convection in which a single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking and much more. Available at AppliancesConnection
- ADA Compliant
- Preheat in just a few minutes.
- Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Added power means you can broil food faster.
- Our ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets – or even add a minute to the timer – with the touch of a button.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking — our oven automatically adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.* (*Upper oven only.)
- A light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
Even Baking Technology
- Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
Built with American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever—designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
SpaceWise® Half Rack
- Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once. Remove the half rack and you’ll have extra height for tall dishes.
- Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting.
- Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- Easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options.
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||130|
|Oven 1 Capacity||3.8|
|Under Counter Approved||Approved|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Oven 1 Bake||1450 Watts|
|Oven 1 Baking System||True Hidden Bake|
|Oven 1 Broil||6 pass 3400 Watts|
|Oven 1 Broiling System||Variable (400°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 1 Convection||2500 Watts|
|Oven 1 Interior Lighting||2 Halogen|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||2 HD Handle 1 Offset|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||5 positions|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||17"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||20-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||18-3/4"|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Midnight Black|
|Oven 1 Cleaning System||Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option|
|Cut-Out Height||27-1/4" - 28-5/8"|
|Cut-Out Width||24-7/8" - 25-1/4"|
|Control Panel Finish||Color-Coordinated Plastic with Aluminum Overlay|
|Door Finish||Color-Coordinated Glass|
|Handle Color||Color-Coordinated Metal|
|Depth (with Door 90° Open)||45-3/4"|
|3"-High Bottom Trim Kit||Optional order item no. 903114-9010 (Black)|
|3"-High Bottom Trim kit||Optional order item no. 903114-9011 (White)|
|Chicken Nugget Button||No|
|Self-Clean||2 3 4 Hours|
|Start Time||Multiple Functions|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V||3.7 / 2.8|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||15.4 / 13.5|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||20A|
- Stock Id:346323
- Capacity:3.8 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Digital
- Oven Racks:3
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Delay Start:Yes
- Quick Preheat:Yes
- One-Touch Options:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:20 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:23.5"
- Cutout Depth:24.875"
- Cutout Height:27.25"
- Exterior Width:27"
- Exterior Depth:24.75"
- Exterior Height:29"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Depth:18.75"
- Oven 1 Interior Height:17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width:20.5"
- Watts:3,400 Watts
Simplifies convection cooking with automated temperature conversions. You can still cook your favorite family recipes with confidence knowing that your oven will do all the math for you.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
Now you can keep food warm until everything, and everyone, is ready… and all at the touch of a button.
Even Baking Technology
Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time. Whether it’s a large batch of cookies or multi-layered cake, you can rest assured this oven is equipped to handle the job.
One-touch buttons put a multitude of functions at your fingertips. Whether you’re setting the timer or turning on the warming feature, it’s all so fast and simple.
Easily go from warm to boil.
Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting.
A light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
Added power means you can broil food faster.
Built with American Pride
Designed, enginered and assembled in the U.S.A. Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever.
Preheat in just a few minutes.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Frigidaire Wall Oven Fit Promise
Be at a peace of mind when purchasing a new qualifying Frigidaire 27" or 30" Wall Oven. Frigidaire promises that the double or single Wall Oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration. Otherwise, Frigidaire will reimburse you for installation costs of up to $300. Any installation costs exceeding $300 will not be covered by Frigidaire.
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Frigidaire - Get Back $200 with Two Bundle Options
Bundle Option 1 - Select 1 Wall Oven (or Microwave Oven Combination) and 1 Cooktop;
Bundle Option 2 - Select 1 Range and 1 Microwave;
Save your time Submit Claim Online
Offer valid October 1 - December 3, 2016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FGEW2765PW - Use & Care
- Frigidaire FGEW2765PW - Wiring Diagram
- Frigidaire FGEW2765PW - Installation Instructions
- Frigidaire FGEW2765PW - Installation Instructions (English)
- Frigidaire FGEW2765PW - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Frigidaire FGEW2765PW - Wiring Diagram (English)
- Frigidaire FGEW2765PW - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
- Frigidaire FGEW2765PW - Product Specifications Sheet (Français)
- Wall Oven Buying Guide