For the same price, upgrade to Frigidaire FFGF3015LW
- Same great features, even better price!
30" Gallery Series Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Sealed Burner Cooktop, Broiler, 4.2 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 18000 BTUs, Viewing Window, in White
Learn more »
Cook a meal for your whole family with this range that features a spacious 4.2 cu. ft. oven with 2 oven racks and 5 burners that deliver 5,000-14,000 BTUs of heat. The continuous grates allow you to easily move pots and pans between burners. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Ready-Select Controls Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Continuous Grates Continuous Grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting.
- Sealed Gas Burners Enjoy easier cleanup and a burner that stays looking great.
- Matte Black Finish with Cast Iron Grates A premium finish to complement the durable burner grates.
- Quick BoilBoils water faster with our 14,000 BTU burner.
- Low Simmer Burner Perfect for delicate foods and sauces.
- Timed Cook Option
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Manual Clean Oven
- Broil and Serve Drawer
- Extra-Large Window Our extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside.
|Exterior Door Finish||Glass|
|Broil||Low and High|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake|
|Surface Type||Recessed / Sealed Burners|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Grate Color||Black Cast Matte|
|Front Right Burner (BTU)||14,000|
|Front Left Burner (BTU)||9,500|
|Rear Right Burner (BTU)||5,000|
|Rear Left Burner (BTU)||9,500|
|Center Burner (BTU)||10,000 XtraZone|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||4.2|
|Baking Element (BTU)||18,000|
|Broil Element (BTU)||18,000|
|Broiling System||Vari-Broil High/Low|
|Rack Configuration||2 Standard|
|Cleaning System||Manual Clean|
|Manifold Panel||Color Coordinated|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc)||28.5"|
|Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open)||46.63"|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Centerline Lower Rear|
|Voltage Rating||120V / 60Hz / 15 Amp|
|Product Weight||135 lbs|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||150 lbs|
- Stock Id:151010
- Product Number:FFGF3019LW
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Exterior Width:30"
- Interior Width:24.375"
- Interior Depth:19.75"
- Interior Height:17.625"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Burners / Elements:5
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Weight:135 lbs
- Installation Type:Freestanding
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Sold Separately
- ADA Compliant:No
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Handle:Short Handle
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Cleaning System:Manual Clean
- Warranty Terms:1 year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Preheat:Integrated with Bake
- Timer Function:Yes
- Grate Material:Cast Iron
- Grate Color:Black Cast Matte
- Broiling System:Vari-Broil High/Low
- Rack Configuration:2 Standard
- Drawer Functionality:Broil
- Power Supply Connection Location:Centerline Lower Rear
- Front Right Burner (BTU):14,000
- Front Left Burner (BTU):9,500
- Rear Right Burner (BTU):5,000
- Rear Left Burner (BTU):9,500
- Center Burner (BTU):10,000 XtraZone
- Baking Element (BTU):18,000
- Broil Element (BTU):18,000
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Frigidaire - Daylight Savings Event (up to $200 value)
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.