YS10N10 Kuhl Plus Series Window/Wall Air Conditioner, 9,400 BTU Cooling, 7,500 BTU Heating, Sound Reduction Technology, Superior Filtration, Unique Digital Control System: Neutral Gray
Commercial grade durability Energy saving 7-day programmable thermostat Auto changeover on Kühl + models Terminals for optional wired remote thermostat Electronic maintenance indicators include check filter reminder and error code storage Large backlit LCD readout with keypad lockout option Auto start with long term flash memory to keep settings in case of power outages Slide out chasis Fresh air intake and stale air exhaust with optional carbon filter to remove odors and VOCs Deluxe remote control with temperature readout Dual cord option (right or left) Optional colored fronts: black, beige, red, white and blue. Available at AppliancesConnection
- This state-of-the-art product features commercial grade durability with a steel inner wall, rifled copper tubing and totally enclosed fan motors that seal out dirt, run cooler and last longer.
- A built-in, seven-day programmable thermostat offers up to four setting changes per day, while a 24-hour timer, unique nightlight mode and electronic maintenance indicator all set Kühl apart from the competition.
- Kühl works with wall thermostats, a feature that is similar to central air. Just set it and forget it, a feature found only in this line of products.
- Kühl owners may alternately view room temperature, outdoor temperature, digital clock and set temperature as desired.
- An auto re-start and memory backup saves settings and resumes full operation after power is interrupted. • Auto-changeover from cool to heat and heat to cool is offered on Kühl+ models.
- Superior dual stage filtration option delivers a MERV 6 rating and is unique to Kühl. Kühl also has a washable, antimicrobial air filter with easy hinged door access and check filter reminders. This enhances protection against fungal and bacterial growth. All-in-all, Kühl is a true leader in air conditioning technology.
- Overall Width: 25 15/16"
- Overall Depth with Front: 29"
- Overall Height: 15 15/16"
- Shell Depth To Louvers: 8 3/4"
- Min. Extension Into Room: 5 3/4"
- Min. Extension Outside: 16 15/16"
- Window Width: 27 3/8" Min. - 42" Max.
- In-Wall Finished Hole Width: 26 3/16"
- In-Wall Finished Hole Depth: 7 3/8" Max.
- In-Wall Finished Hole Height: 16 3/16"
- Net Weight: 109 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 131 Lbs.
- Cooling Capacity: 9,400 BTU
- Heating Capacity: 7,500 BTU
- Volts Rated: 115 Volts
- Cooling Amps: 7.8 Amps
- Cooling Watts: 855 Watts
- Heating Amps: 7.6 Amps
- Heating Watts: 743 Watts
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR): 11.0
- COP: 3.0
- Moisture Removal: 1.9 Pints/Hr.
- Room Side Air Circulation: 285 CFM
- Sleeve Type: S
- Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 125V - 15A
- Plug Face (NEMA#): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 Ft
- Stock Id:245105
- Series:Kuhl Plus
- Type:Window or Wall
- Chassis Type:Slide Out
- Series:Kuhl Plus
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):9400
- Heating Capacity (BTU):7500
- Volts:115 Volts
- Heat:Heat Pump
- Plug Type:5-15P
- Wireless Remote Controller:Included
- Energy Star:Yes
- Energy Efficiency Rating:11
- Control Type:Digital
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:285
- Maximum Cooling Amps:7.8
- Maximum Cooling Watts:855
- Maximum Heating Amps:7.6
- Maximum Heating Watts:743
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
- Window Type:Standard
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Friedrich YS10N10 - Kuhl Drain Kit Installation Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - Kuhl Colored Front Installation Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - Kuhl Temperature Sensor Installation Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - RT6 Remote Thermostat Installation Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - Kuhl Parts Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - Kuhl Service Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - 2012 Commercial Room Air Brochure
- Friedrich YS10N10 - 2012 Kuhl S,M,L Models Installation & Operation Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - 2012 Kuhl Q Models Installation & Operation Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - Standard Chassis Service & Parts Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - Q Model Services & Parts Manual
- Friedrich YS10N10 - Energy Guide Label