TTN5377 48" Freestanding Dual Fuel-Natural Gas Range With 6 Sealed Ultra High-Low Burners, 3.69 Cu. Ft. Convection Electric Oven, Broiler Drawer, Double Sided Grill/Griddle, In
- Width: 48"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 24"
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Primary Oven Capacity: 3.69 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Drawer: Broiler
- Convection: Yes
- Dual Door: Yes
The TTN5377 48" freestanding dual fuel range features six sealed ultra high-low burners and a 3.69 cu. ft. primary oven. Each burner has a max BTU rating of 21,000 BTU and can go as low as 350 BTU. The oven feature FiveStar's TurboFlow Convection, decreasing cooking time by as much as 30%. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Primary Electric Oven
- Secondary Gas Oven
6 Sealed Ultra High-Low Burners with pinpoint adjustability
- With 350 to 21,000 BTU of burner power the industry’s widest range of performance you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Lodge Cast Iron Griddle/Grill
- With FiveStar’s interchangeable griddle/grill from Lodge, you have the ability to create flavorful grilled meats, fish, breakfast basics and more.
- TurboFlow convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and the incredible even heat circulation provides the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Quick, Easy Cleanup
- A lift-off oven door and removable burner grates and oven racks make cleaning up after a meal quick and easy.
Cast Iron Wok Ring
- A cast iron ring designed for the rounded shape of a wok makes high-temperature, Asian cooking simple (Standard on sealed burner models only).
- FiveStar continuous grates are designed to allow pots and skillets to slide easily from one burner to another.
|Type||48" Dual Fuel|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Service Line||1/2"|
|Large Oven||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Small Oven||2.46 Cu. Ft.|
|Total||6.15 Cu. Ft.|
|Ultra High-Low Sealed Burners||350 - 21,000 BTUs (Natural Gas), 350 - 18,900 BTUs Propane (LP)|
|Voltage/Amps||240v, 35 amps|
|Electric Oven||2,600 watt bake element|
|Electric Broiler||3,000 watt bake element|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Primary Oven (Electric) Width||24"|
|Primary Oven (Electric) Depth||19"|
|Primary Oven (Electric) Height||14"|
|Secondary Oven (Gas) Width||16"|
|Secondary Oven (Gas) Depth||19"|
|Secondary Oven (Gas) Height||14"|
|Broiling Area||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Net Weight||350 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||400 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:198383
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Exterior Width:48"
- Interior Width:24"
- Interior Depth:19"
- Interior Height:14"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Burners / Elements:6
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.69 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Set 1 QTY:6
- Set 1 Output:21000
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.46 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
Our TurboFlow gas or electric convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and eliminates temperature fluctuations for the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Ultra High-Low Burners
With 350 to 21,000 BTU of burner power - the industry's widest range of performance - you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Lodge Cast Iron Grill/Griddle
Add versatility to your range with FiveStar's reversible griddle/grill from Lodge. Dense and durable, cast iron ensures an even temperature that's perfect for grilling on one side or making tasty pancakes on the other.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: