36" Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 4 Sealed Burner Cooktop, 3.69 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 18900 BTUs, Griddle, Self-Cleaning Mode, Viewing Window, in Black
- Width: 36"
- Height: 47"
- Depth: 24"
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Primary Oven Capacity: 3.69 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 4
- Convection: Yes
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
The TPN3377W 36" freestanding dual fuel liquid propane range features four sealed ultra high-low burners and a 3.69 cu. ft. convection oven. The burners have a max BTU rating of 18,900 BTU and can go as low as 350 BTU. The oven uses FiveStar's TurboFlow Convection, reducing cooking time by as much as 30%. The burner grates and oven racks are removable, making clean up easy. Available at AppliancesConnection
4 Sealed Ultra High-Low Burners with pinpoint adjustability
- With 350 to 18,900 BTU of burner power – the industry’s widest range of performance – you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Lodge® Cast Iron Griddle/Grill
- With FiveStar’s reversible griddle/grill from Lodge, you have the ability to create flavorful grilled meats, fish, breakfast basics and more.
Full-size electric oven
- The crisping, dry heat of an electric oven is perfect for baking the most delicious pies.
- TurboFlow convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and the incredible even heat circulation provides the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Cast Iron Wok Ring
- A cast iron ring designed for the rounded shape of a wok makes high-temperature, Asian cooking simple (Standard on sealed burner models only).
- FiveStar continuous grates are designed to allow pots and skillets to slide easily from one burner to another.
Quick, Easy Cleanup
- A lift-off oven door and removable burner grates and oven racks make cleaning up after a meal quick and easy.
|Type||36" Dual Fuel|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane|
|Gas Service Line||1/2"|
|Oven||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Total||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Ultra High-Low™ Sealed Burners||up to 18,900 BTUs, down to 350 BTUs|
|Griddle/Grill Burner||up to 10,500 BTUs|
|Voltage/Amps||240 Volts, 35 amps|
|Electric Oven||2,600 watt bake element|
|Electric Broiler||3,000 watt bake element|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Broiling Area||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Net Weight||250 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||290 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:132959
- Product Number:TPN3377W
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Digital Clock:No
- Exterior Width:36"
- Interior Width:24"
- Interior Depth:19"
- Interior Height:14"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Burners / Elements:4
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- French Top:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:3
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.69 cu. ft.
- Double Oven:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Steam Oven:No
- Dual Door:No
- Front Left Output:18900
- Back Left Output:18900
- Back Right Output:18900
- Front Right Output:18900
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:40 Amps
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Modules Required:No
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000 Watts
Our TurboFlow gas or electric convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and eliminates temperature fluctuations for the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Ultra High-Low Burners
With 350 to 21,000 BTU of burner power - the industry's widest range of performance - you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Lodge Cast Iron Grill/Griddle
Add versatility to your range with FiveStar's reversible griddle/grill from Lodge. Dense and durable, cast iron ensures an even temperature that's perfect for grilling on one side or making tasty pancakes on the other.
- View All
- Wall Mount Hoods
- Appliance Accessories
- Appliance Warranties
- Gas Hoses
- Range Cords
- Range Hood Accessories
FSH-361-SS 36" Wall Mount Range Hood with Multiple Blower Options Up To 1200 CFM and Automatic Heat Sensors in Stainless Steel
31625 Re-useable Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
SST002 Cooktop Rear Island Side Trim Kit for Open Burners
SST007 Side Trim for Sealed Burner Ranges and Cooktops
BKG036 36" Backguard with 4" Height
RBT036 36" Range Rear Island Trim Kit
FBS36 36" Backsplash Warming Shelves
10 Year Major Component Warranty
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
421 10" Vertical Discharge In-Line Damper
423 Vertical Duct Transition (4.5" x 18.5" to 10" Round)
424 Rear Transition - 4 1/2" x 18 1/2" to 10" Round
415 7" Round Adjustable Elbow
634 7" Roof Cap
453 Horizontal Left Transition
427 Vertical Duct Transition
418 10" Adjustable Elbow
454 Horizontal Right Transition
647 7" Wall Cap
441 Wall Cap with Gravity Damper
437 High-Capacity Roof Cap - Up to 1200 CFM Exhaust
FBK-600 600 CFM Internal Blower
FBK-1200 1200 CFM Internal Blower
332HREMOTE 900 CFM External Blower
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: