A530I-1E1P Aurora Series Built In Island Style Liquid Propane Grill with 60,000 BTUs, and 528 sq. in. Cooking Area: Stainless Steel
Lots of fire power in a compact design - Fire Magic's Aurora slide-In grills don't require much space but they do pack a wallop! Four stainless steel burners give you maximum BTUs per square inch and Fire Magic is known for their ability to give you even heat distribution. Plus there are some nice features to go along with that heat, like a push-button solid-state electronic ignition system, gourmet smoke hood and stainless steel warming rack. Available at AppliancesConnection
This Fire Magic grill features sleek styling with seamless control panel, double-walled tear-drop hood with warming rack, 12 inch deep firebox (from top to bottom), stainless rod cooking grids, 2 main burners producing 60,000 BTU and 528 square inches of cooking surface (24 x 22 main grilling area). Island cut-out dimensions (in inches): 25 1/2 W x 23 1/2 D x 12 H.
- All stainless steel construction
- Two independent push-button solid-state electronic ignition system with flash tubes
- Gourmet smoke hood
- Cooking grid lifter
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Stainless steel rod or porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids
- Seamless double wall water resistant hood
- Heavy gauge stainless steel warming rack
- Digital oven and meat thermometer in control panel with meat probe
- Seamless welded lid & control panel
- 1/2" stainless steel gas flex connector
- Disposable foil drip tray liners
- Cooking area: 528 sq. inches (22" x 24")
- Grilling surface BTU: 60,000
- Stainless steel construction
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Ignition Type||Electronic (2)|
|Numbers Of Burners||4|
|Total Capacity||528sq/in (22"x24")|
- Stock Id:133805
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Style:Built In
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- Number of Burners:4
- Cut-Out Width:25.5"
- Cut-Out Depth:23.5"
- Cut-Out Height:12"