Induction cooktops utilize 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods. Induction recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted... saving you money while remaining eco-friendly. Available at AppliancesConnection
The Most Efficient Way To Cook!
- Induction cooktops utilize 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods.
- Induction recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted.
- Saves you money while remaining eco-friendly.
Safest Way To Cook!
- The induction cooktop surcface remains cool to the touch since only the pot is heated.
- In addition, there are no open flames, smoke, or gas emissions making this an extremely safe and convenient portable cooking solution.
- It also has an automatic safety shut off feature for an added element of safety.
Fastest Way To Cook... Cooks 50% Faster Than Gas and Electric
- Considered one of the most eco-friendly products for its energy-efficiency, induction cooks faster than gas or electric cooktops.
- Reduces 50% of the cooking time.
- Heating and temperature adjustments are immediate.
- Allows you to go from a simmer to a rolling boil in a few seconds.
Easiest Cooktop To Clean
- The flat smooth surface of the Portable Induction cooktop is made of high quality heat resistant glass making spills easy to clean.
- Spills do not bake on to the stay-cool surface, making cleaning a breeze!
A Versatile Cooking Solution
- This versatile indoor/outdoor cooktop is great for entertaining.
- Use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
- The compact and lightweight cooktop is great for use in your boat, camper, dorm or studio apartment.
|Scott Ceran Glass Surface:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Trim:||Yes|
|Control Panel:||Digital Touch|
|Compatible with Induction Ready Cookware:||Yes|
|Automatic Shut Off:||Yes|
|Child Safety Lock System:||Yes|
|Quick Temperature Check Button:||Yes|
|Quick Launch Boil Button:||Yes|
|Quick Launch Warm Button:||Yes|
|Rating Voltage:||120V, 60Hz, 1800 Watts|
|Temperature Range:||140°F to 430°F|
|Power Range:||1 - 7|
|Timer Range:||1 Minute - 9 Hours|
|Dimensions and Weights|
- Stock Id:292010
- Product Number:PORT-V1
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Actual Width:12"
- Actual Depth:14"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Trim Color:Stainless Steel