670041070 Michelle B. 5.5-Quart Oval Dutch Oven With Lid In Lemon-Lime
- Width: 9.25"
- Height: 4.5"
- Depth: 15.25"
Michelle B cast iron cookware has a multi-coated exterior coating to ensure strength. The enamel cast iron is resistant to chipping and cracking, perfect for long lasting, continual use. The non-stick surface makes each piece very easy to clean up. Designed with larger handles for ease of handling in and out of the oven. This oval dutch oven is perfect for making hearty stews or slow cooking beefs and lambs that are saturated with moisture. Available at AppliancesConnection
Almost no other Miami chef has made as big a splash on the national culinary scene as Michelle Bernstein, a James Beard Award winner and author. Michelle appeared on the Food Network to battle Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America, from which the Miami chef emerged victorious.
- The cookware has a multi-coated exterior to ensure strength
- The enamel cast iron is resistant to chipping and cracking
- The cookware has a non-stick surface making each piece very easy to clean
- Perfect for making hearty stews or slow cooking beefs and lambs that are saturated with moisture
- Designed with larger handles for ease of handling in and out of the oven
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Dimensions||4.5" H x 9.25" W x 15.25" D|
- Stock Id:298166
- Product Number:670041070