Learn more »
Fagor’s New Cast Aluminum cookware is induction ready, allowing for a high level of efficiency and savings when used on an induction cooktop. Available at AppliancesConnection
Cast aluminum’s superior heat conductivity provides uniform heating and cooking on any type of cooktop (gas, electric, radiant or induction), preserving the nutritious qualities and flavors of the prepared food while reducing energy consumption. Craving a juicy burger? This high performance 11" skillet maintains the natural flavors, juices and nutrients of your meals. The high walls help reduce splatter.This cookware is guaranteed to never warp thanks to its single piece casting process and extra thick base. The double layer high-grade nonstick coating is scratch resistant and ensures durability: no peeling, blistering or cracking, and long lasting luster.The simple yet modern design offers versatility and convenience in any kitchen;use it as a vessel to cook or even as a stylish serving dish! Excellent handle design: non-slip colorful grip handles, removable for easy storage even in the smallest of kitchens.
- Removable handles accommodate compact dishwasher loading and reduced storage space
- Perfect for use on all stovetops: gas, electric, radiant and induction
- Ergonomically designed stainless steel handles are the prefect match for any modern kitchen and is heat resistant up to 370 degrees.
- Nonstick coated exterior makes it scratch resistant, ensures durability, and makes cleanup a breeze!
- Cast from a single piece of aluminum-both durable and distinctive.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
- Stock Id:298307
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: