- Best Ideas for Outdoor Patio Space
- New Samsung AddWash 27inch Front Load Washer
- Washer and Dryer Combo Appliances
- Alternative Design by ACME Furniture
- Grilling - Cast Iron Grates Versus Stainless Steel Grates
- The 7 Questions you MUST Ask When Purchasing a Dishwasher
- Best Wall Ovens - April 2016
- All About The Wall Oven
- What is the Difference Between Gas vs Electric vs Induction Cooktop/Ranges?
- Agitator or No Agitator
- Chest Freezer vs Upright Freezer
- The Best Dishwashers of April 2016
- Why You Need a Convection Oven
- Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing
- Is Your Air Conditioner Too Noisy?
- Appliances and Voltage
- Top Load Washer vs Front Load Washer
- Scavolini Designs in Our Showroom
- Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator Picks
- Open vs. Sealed Burners
- Certification Marks
- Top Ten Storage Options For Wine Lovers
- Top 5 Appliance Features for a Busy Lifestyle
- Gas vs Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 Cool Refrigerator Features You Should Know About
- Dishwasher Features and Their Importance
- Freestanding vs. Slide-in Ranges
- Brass vs. Aluminum Burners
- Viking - The Heart of the Kitchen
- Dorm Appliance Suggestions
- Remodeling a U-Shaped Kitchen
- Smart Appliances with App Connectivity
- Top 5 Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top Five Double Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top 5 Dishwashers of 2017
- Top Five Column Refrigerators for 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators of 2017
- The Best Microwave Drawers of 2017
- Top Five 48-Inch Range Ovens of 2017
- All About the Bosch 24-Inch Compact Laundry Pair
- Top 5 Wall Oven Microwave Combos of 2017
- Top Five 30 Inch Slide-In Ranges in 2017
- Which Range Should You Buy? Professional vs. Standard Ranges
- The Best Front Load Washers of 2017
- The Best HE Top Load Washers of 2017
- Furniture Care Series - Leather Furniture
- The Power of Steam - For Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry and Relaxation
- Internal Venting Vs. External Venting
- Washer Guide - Stackable Vs. Side-By-Side
- Top Ten 36-Inch Ranges of 2017
- Compact Appliances
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dishwashers
- The Best Large Capacity Front Load Washers of 2017
- Top 5 Coffee and Espresso Machines for Coffee Lovers
- Large Capacity Ovens
- Wall Ovens & Cooktop Combos - The New Range Replacement?
- The Best Appliance Finishes of 2017
- The Best Outdoor Grills of 2017
- The Best Compact Front-Loading Washers of 2017
- Remodeling an L-Shaped Kitchen
- How to Build a Luxury Kitchen for Less
- The Benefits Of Convection Ovens
- The Best Gas Ranges Under $1000
- Remodeling A Line Kitchen Layout
- A Guide to Specialty Ovens - Steam and Speed Ovens
- Vented Vs. Ventless Range Hoods
- Furniture Care Series Suede
- All About Built-in Dishwashers
- Freestanding Vs. Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Flipper Kitchen Tips: How to Remodel Your Kitchen for a Profit
- Anatomy of Appliances - Wall Ovens
- Defrost Methods and How They Work
- A Guide to Maritime Appliances
- New Appliances From Thermador - Column Refrigeration
- Top Ten 24-inch Ranges of 2017
- New in 2017 - Superiore Appliances
- Child Safety Features in Appliances
- Smart Self-Diagnosing Appliances
- A Guide to Building An Outdoor Kitchen
- Energy Star Appliances
- La Cornue and Appliances Connection - An Inevitable Pairing
- How to Get a $2,000 Kitchen on a $600 Budget
- BlueStar Fall And Winter Color Preview
- Ashley Furniture - Powered Comfort
- The Top 5 Sub-Zero Refrigerators of 2017
- Appliances Connection and eCommerce - Shaking Industry Foundations
- Anatomy of Appliances - Refrigerators
- Anatomy of Appliances - Ranges
- Liebherr - Just Refrigeration
- Anatomy of Appliances - Washers
- Furniture Care - Wood
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dryers
- Black Friday Sale 2017
- Vented Vs. Ventless Dryers
- 30-Inch Ranges from Thermador and Wolf
- An In-Depth Look Into The GE Monogram Collection
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Sets - Top 5 for 2019
- Fisher Paykel 24 Inch Washer & Dryer Set
- French Door Vs. Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- The Best Way To Preserve Wine
- Furniture Care - Velvet
- Bosch Smart Appliances with Home Connect
- Holiday Gift Guide for Treating Yourself
- A Holiday Gift Guide for Busy Professionals
- A Holiday Gift Guide For Home Chefs
- Introducing BlueStar's New Chef-Inspired Electric Kitchen!
- Holiday Recipes for Microwaves
- Holiday Recipes For Ranges
- Six Best Speed Ovens
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home Entertainers
- Holiday Recipes For Wall Ovens
- Jenn-Air Appliances Guide
- An Eco-Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide For New Homeowners
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home-Based Food Businesses
- A Family Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Top 5 Napoleon Fireplaces
- ADA Compliance for Public Restrooms
- Home Bar Essentials
- How to Upgrade Your Home on a Budget for 2018
- Custom Color Appliances
- The Best Side By Side Refrigerators of 2019
- Tips for a New You in 2018
- An Honest Review of the Viking VGIC53014BSS Range
- Viking Rebates | Luxury Kitchens for Less
- Induction Vs. Gas Vs. Electric
- The Best Washer and Dryer Sets. Period.
- GE Premium Appliance Finishes
- What's the Best Appliance Finish for your Kitchen in 2019?
- Miele Dishwasher Rebate Offer
- 36 Inch Freestanding Gas Ranges: Bertazzoni vs. Dacor vs. Tecnogas Superiore
- Top 5 Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers
- Top 5 Steam Wall Ovens of 2019
- Should I Repair or Replace My Appliances?
- High Efficiency vs. Traditional Washers | Pros & Cons
- Enhancing Home Decor with Indirect LED Lighting
- French Door Refrigerator Comparison | Jenn-Air vs. Sub-Zero
- Quiz | Which Household Appliance Are You?
- The Quietest Dishwashers of 2019
- Laundry Symbols Guide
- Pitfalls of Rent-to-Own Appliances and Furniture
- Top Five 48 Inch Ranges of 2019
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators 2018
- Top 5 Washers With No Agitator 2018
- The Best 36 Inch Induction Cooktops of 2019
- The Resurgence of Farm Kitchen Sinks
- The Best Kitchen Appliances Packages of 2019
- Top 5 Best GE Dishwashers 2019
- Top 5 Best Counter-Depth Refrigerators 2019
- Top 5 Best Wall Oven Microwave Combos 2018
- Microwave Drawers - Top 5 of 2019
- Top 5 GE Refrigerators 2019
- All About 24 Inch Compact Washers
- Top 10 Dishwashers of 2019
- Top 5 30-Inch Slide-In Ranges of 2018
- How to Stay Cool and Still Save Money
- Top 10 Double Wall Ovens of 2019
- Sharp Microwaves | A Glimpse Of The Future
- Fill Your Home with the Finer Appliances in Life
- Official Guide to Maintaining Your Laundry Room
- 30 Inch Professional Gas Ranges - Top 5 for 2019
- Top Five 48-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- Are Wolf Professional Ranges Worth It?
- Top Five 30-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- When and Why You Need a New Washer Hose?
- Horizontal Kitchens - On the Rise in 2018
- How to Feel Like a Professional Chef At Home
- Dual Fuel Ranges - Wolf Vs GE Monogram
- New for 2018 - Speed Queen's Top Loading Washers and Matching Dryers
- Top Five 36-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- The Five Most Reliable Luxury Front Load Washers for 2019
- Dream Kitchens with Custom Color Panel Ready Refrigerators
- Top Five 60-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- Comparing LG and Samsung Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Power Cords and Hard Wiring for New Cooking Appliances
- Top Five ADA Compliant Ranges for 2019
- Your Definitive Dual Fuel Range Guide for 2018
- Top Five ADA Compliant Refrigerators for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Wall Ovens for 2019
- Review of the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series 77-Inch Grill
- Introducing Miele's New and Improved W1 T1 line of Washers and Dryers
- Whirlpool's Sunset Bronze Finish is On the Horizon
- An In-Depth Look at Viking Dishwashers
- A Look at Friedrich Air Conditioners - Luxury and Toughness in HVAC
- Your Definitive Guide to Luxury ADA Compliant Kitchen Appliances for 2018
- Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2019
- The Toto Neorest 750H Toilet - Indulgence in the Bathroom
- An In-Depth Look at the LG LMXS30776D Refrigerator
- Frigidaire - Celebrating a Century of Reliability
- Whirlpool Gas Cooktops | An In-Depth Look
- Right Arm Facing/Left Arm Facing Sectional Sofas - How to Tell the Difference
- May is Maytag Month at Appliances Connection
- A Look at the Maytag MEW9630FZ 30-Inch Electric Double Wall Oven
- LG PuriCare | Fresh Air In Your Home
- Why You Need the Miele CVA6405 24-Inch Built-In Coffee
- Appliances Connection vs. Discount Appliance Stores
- An In-Depth Look at the New Frigidaire FFBN1721TV 33-Inch French Door Refrigerator
- The Best Undercounter Wine Coolers for 2019
- The Best Luxury Outdoor Furniture Sets of 2018
- The Dacor Modernist Collection - Modern Can Be Timeless
- SMEG Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Fulgor Milano Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Frymaster Commercial Fryers Overview
- Blodgett Commercial Ovens Overview
- The Top Five Dual Fuel Double Ovens of 2018
- An In-Depth Look at the Miele 888026 Three-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- Whirlpool Sunset Bronze - Unique Beauty and Ultimate Dependability
- The Refrigerator Buying Guide for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Cooktops for 2018
- Hestan Smart Induction Cooktops | Pushing the Limits of Innovation
- An In-Depth Look At A Viking Four-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- The Range Hood Buying Guide for 2019
Energy Star Appliances
Can you guess the main two problems that concern people these days? One of them is having to save some money to survive and the second one is doing that without destroying our planet. Everyone has various methods of solving those problems, and one of the most effective solutions is using Energy Star Appliances.
What does it mean for Appliances to be Energy Star Rated?
Energy Star products are the same thing as the other standard products, only they use less energy. The Energy Star was first originated in the United States in 1992 Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. Then, the program was adopted by various countries like Canada, Japan, and European Union etc. Energy Star appliances often use 20-30% less energy than required by federal standards. Saving energy is their main goal. However, energy Star appliances manufacturers are working hard to do that without sacrificing the performance, features and comfort of the products. By meeting the strict energy efficiency criteria set by US environmental Protection Agency or the US department of Energy, every Energy star product manufacturer is here to help us save money while protecting the environment.
If you are wondering to how to point out if appliances are Energy Star or not, then all you have to do is check for the yellow Energy Guide label that shows annual cost of operation and also provides a way to compare usage estimates. In addition to those advantages mentioned earlier, Energy Star labeled products also come with amazing LCD lighting and "stand-by" product features. Energy Star appliances manufacturers, engineers and designers are doing extensive research to deliver low-cost appliances to their beloved customers.
While purchasing your Energy Star appliances there are few things that you have to check to ensure that what you are about to buy is indeed what you want.
First, check whether it has Energy Guide Label to make sure that it is Energy Star approved. You can also visit a local utility website or check the specifications.
Two of our top dishwashers that are Energy Star rated are manufactured by Whirlpool (WDT720PADM) and Maytag (MDB4949SDZ). Each comes packed with various features that proves their superiority over other similar products. With their low noise these models offer the best cleaning experience that you will come to love. They offer five different wash cycles that give you the opportunity to be flexible to choose the one that's right for you.
In addition to being an Energy Star rated appliances, these dishwashers come packed with various features. For instance, sensor cycle that lets you to get that perfect cleaning with little or no effort. Sensor cycle measures load size and soil level during prewash, and then it adjusts to the right wash and dry setting throughout the wash cycle to deliver precise cleaning to your dishes. Some of the other important features that needs to be mentioned are, one hour wash cycle, anyware plus silverware basket, silverware system, triple filtration system.
24" Energy Star Qualified built-in dishwasher manufactured by Maytag also comes with lot of features that helps to prove its superiority over other similar products. For instance auto clean, Normal, Quick Wash, and Rinse only cycles will help you wash your dishes easily in just a short time. This model also has PowerBlast cycle that removes stuck-on food with high pressure spray jets, increased temperature and hot steam. Additionally, this model comes with the most powerful motor on the market.
Keeping cool in a burning hot summer can be very challenging if you don't have the right equipment. Air conditioning has become a necessity to survive the summer days. Thus, picking multi-functional air conditioners with energy saving capability does not have to be a difficult task. Some things that you must take into consideration of the noise level, planning how you are going to install it, being aware of the smart control and easy adjust from your smartphone and checking the filter location.Some of famous air conditioners are produced by the famous LG and Frigidaire brands.
Most LG's units are Energy Star rated thus they use less energy than standard air conditioners reducing your energy usage, and ultimately lowering your utility bills. It uses 8000 BTU to cool down any sized room. This unit features four way air detection, power failure auto restart, three cooling fan speeds, auto cool and thermostat control.
Frigidaire's 19" Energy star rated window air conditioners are very easy to use despite their advanced features. These models comes with LED lighting and Wifi control that lets you change the temperature anytime, from anywhere you want. These air conditioners has multi-speed fan, clean air ionizer, sleep mode, and easy clean mesh filter. Additionally, they come with extra-long three prong cord that makes extension cords unnecessary.
Freezers / Refrigerators
Appliances Connection has various kind of freezers and refrigerators including Energy Star rated appliances. Energy Star refrigerators and freezers have the capability to maximize your energy and dollar saving without sacrificing the features you want.
Refrigerators are one of the main appliances of the kitchen. Thus, when you are picking your favorite refrigerator, you have to pay close attention to the design deatils and features that it offers. Whether it be french door refrigerator or side-by-side refrigerator, appliancesconnection will make sure you will have the energy star rated ones. For instance, Samsung Appliances 36" French door refrigerators have 28 cubic feet total capacity, five glass shelves and 8.35 freezer capacity. They also feature external water dispenser, crisper drawer, automatic defrost, and ice maker.
Or the Frigidaire's 34" freestanding upright freezers have 20.2 total capacity and comes with white odor, right hinge, frost free defrost, and power-on indicator. Additionally, it is built with American Pride which means they are designed, engineered and assembled in the USA. While searching for more appliances on applianceconnection you can easily find energy star rated ones.
Washing clothes has become much easier because of readily available washers that comes packed with various features. Washers are considered one of the appliances that uses the most electricity at our homes. Thus, it is very important to consider purchasing Energy star rated washers.
Maytag's 28" top load washer comes with 5.3 cubic feet capacity, 11 different wash cycles including sanitize cycle and PowerWash cycle. PowerWash cycle features a combination of extra cleaning action and heated to attack stubborn stains. Additionally, this washer comes with features like, optimal dispenser, direct drive motor, power impeller, and ten year limited parts warranty.In addition to all the amazing features that Maytag's units offer, they are known for their energy saving capabilities.
Plus, Whirpool's 28" top load washers have 4.8 cubic feet total capacity, 26 wash cycles and 3 spin speeds. These models also have features like, intuitive touch controls with memory, adaptive wash technology with active bloom wash action, ColorLast option, low-profile impeller, and estimated time remaining LED display. Additionally, they have sanitize cycle that removes 99.9 of household bacteria with extra hot temperature, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind.