Mounting System:U-Channel Mounting System, Basin Depth:6', Drain Configuration:Rear Center, Faucet Hole:No Holes Elkay ADA compliant sinks are available in three basin depths that provide unobstructed knee space and easy accessibility. Seamlessly formed of #18 gauge stainless steel. Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous satin finish. Underside is fully coated to dampen sound and prevent condensation. Faucet deck is recessed 3/16' below outside edge of sink. Offered with three drain locations; see options to select. Coved Corners: 1' radius. Available at AppliancesConnection
Elkay Lustertone Collection LRAD191860019" Top Mount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink with 18-Gauge, 6" Bowl Depth, Self-Rim, ADA Compliant, Off-Centered Rear Drain and U-Channel Type Mounting System
- Type 304-Self Rim.
- Highest quality.
- Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- 1 3/4" radius coved corners.
- Exposed surfaces hand blended to a lustrous highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Bowl and faucet deck are recessed 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Single Bowl.
- 18 Gauge.
- Bowl depth: 6".
- Underside is fully undercoated.
- Drain opening is 3 1/2".
- Min. Cabinet Size: 24"
- Cutout Width: 18 3/8"
- Cutout Length: 17 3/8"
- Bowl Width: 16"
- Bowl Length: 11 1/2"
- Bowl Depth: 6"
- Overall Width: 19"
- Overall Length: 18"
- Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
- Gauge: 18
- Bowl Depth: 6"
- Coved Corners: 1 3/4" Vertical and Horizontal Radius
- Finish: Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
- Underside: Fully Undercoated to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
- Drain Opening: 3 1/2"
- Single Bowl: Yes
- Faucet and Accessories: Not Included
- Drain Location: Off-Centered Rear
- Stock Id:215694
- Bowls:Single Bowl
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:18 3/8"
- Base Cabinet Size Required:24"
- Strainer Included:No
- Cutout Length:17 3/8"