Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous satin finish. Underside is fully coated to dampen sound and prevent condensation. Faucet deck is recessed 3/16' below outside edge of sink. Coved corners: 1' vertical and horizontal radius. Bowl depth: 7.125' Drain opening: 3' Available with several faucet hole configurations and two mounting systems; see specification sheet for additional details. Available at AppliancesConnection
Elkay Lustertone Collection BLR1516MR215" Top Mount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Bar Sink with 18-Gauge, 3-1/2" Drain Opening and U-Channel Type Mounting System: 2 Holes Middle/Right
- Highest quality.
- Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Single Bowl.
- 18 Gauge.
- 1 3/4" radius coved corners.
- Bowl and faucet deck recessed 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Exposed surfaces hand-blended to a lustrous, highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Underside is fully undercoated.
- Drain opening is 3-1/2".
- Type 304-Self Rim Stainless steel.
- Highest quality.
Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Depth: 7 1/8"
- Overall Width: 15"
- Overall Length: 15"
- Cutout Width: 14 3/8"
- Cutout Length: 14 3/8"
- Bowl Width: 12"
- Bowl Length: 9 1/4"
- Drain Opening: 3 1/2"
- Type: 304-Self Rim Stainless Steel
- Bowl Depths: 7 1/8"
- Coved Corners: 1 3/4" Vertical and Horizontal Radius
- Single Bowl: Yes
- Faucet and Accessories: Not Included
- Gauge: 18
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
- Finish: Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Underside: Fully Undercoated to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
- Stock Id:213185
- Color:Satin Finish
- Bowls:Single Bowl
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Height:7 1/8"
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:14 3/8"
- Number of Holes:2
- Base Cabinet Size Required:18"
- Strainer Included:No
- Cutout Length:14 3/8"