Learn more »
Slide-in or drop-in electric cooktops from Electrolux ICON® are as beautiful as they are functional. With a smooth, glass top and Wave-Touch™ control panel that illuminates with the touch of a finger, our electric cooktops add a sophisticated look to any kitchen. The innovative features of our professional electric cooktops like the Keep Warm Setting and Digital Display Knobs help you serve meals that turn out just the way you planned. Available at AppliancesConnection
Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Integrated within the cooking surface for a clean look, electronic touch−controls give you accurate control over cooking temperatures.
Keep Warm Setting
Maintains your ideal serving temperature for all your favorite foods.
Flexible elements with up to 4,400 watts of power expand to fit virtually any pan size so you have the utmost versatility.
A cooking timer is conveniently located on the cooktop.
Hot Surface Indicator
For added safety, when an element is still hot, a blue LED indicator will stay on until surface cools.
Ceramic Smoothtop Glass
Glass cooktop is flat, smooth and easy to clean and maintain.
|Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation||Approved|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Left Front||5/7/9" - 1,000/1,800/2,700 Watts|
|Left Rear||6" - 1,200 Watts|
|Right Front||9/12" - 1,700/2,700 Watts|
|Right Rear||6" - 1,200 Watts|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Middle|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V, 60Hz|
|Cut Out Dimensions|
|Cut-Out Depth||20-1/8" - 20-1/4"|
|Cut-Out Width||29-7/8" - 30"|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||48|
|Product Weight (lbs)||42|
- Brand:Electrolux Icon
- Stock Id:56082
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Surface Color:Black
- Trim Color:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:29.875"
- Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- ADA compliant:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Cutout Depth:20.125"
- Cutout Height:6.25"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2700/1800/1000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2700/1700
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1200
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Use&Care Guide (English)
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Installation Guide
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Specification Sheet
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Warranty Document
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Parts Catalog
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Wiring Diagram
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Download Specification Sheet
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Complete Owner's Guide (Espa ol)
- Electrolux Icon E30EC70FSS - Complete Owner's Guide (Fran ais)