Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS
15" Professional Series Built In Ice Maker with 60 lbs. Daily Ice Production, 30 lbs. Ice Storage, Square Ice, in Stainless Steel
- Series: Professional
- Width: 14.9375"
- Height: 34.125"
- Depth: 26.5"
- Type: Built In
The Electrolux Icon undercounter ice maker removes air and impurities from ice while it's still being made is the secret behind odorless, tasteless, crystal-clear cubes. Prepare to enjoy the true taste of every beverage with ice that adds nothing but cold. Imagine a never-ending supply of restaurant-quality ice. The under-counter ice maker unobtrusively adds accessibility and convenience to your kitchen. This ice maker is able to produce 60 pounds of ice per day and store 30 pounds of ice at any given time. Available at AppliancesConnection
Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Crystal Clear Ice
- Continuous flowing water where ice is formed, allows impurities to be separated from the water leaving ice free of odors, minerals and contaminants
- Thirty-two, 7/8" cubes of crystal clear ice are produced per freeze cycle, up to 60 pounds per day
- Simple-to-use digital controls for consistent ice production throughout the day or night
30-Pound Storage Capacity
- The large capacity storage bin holds up to 30 pounds of restaurant-quality ice cubes
- The Electrolux ICON Ice Maker is completely frost free, so you'll never have to defrost
Integrated Electronic Control Panel
- The control panel is thoughtfully located at the top of the door, leaving you with a clean look that fits any style.
Platinum® Star Warranty
- This icemaker comes with a Platinum Star Warranty
|Daily Ice Production||Up to 60 Lbs.|
|Ice Cube Size||7/8"|
|Ice Cubes Produced per Cycle||32|
|Ice Cube Type||Clear|
|Gravity Assisted Drain||Required|
|Drain Pump Kit||Optional, order item no. EIMP60|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional, order item no. EIM41978|
|Approved for Under Counter Installation||Yes|
|Water Inlet Location||Left Bottom Rear|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||109|
|Product Weight (lbs)||100|
|Depth (Excluding Handle)||25-7/8"|
|Depth (with Front Panel in 90° Open Position)||37-1/2"|
|Height||34-1/8" - 35"|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V||0.48|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Voltage Rating||120V, 60Hz|
Info & Guides
Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS - Installation Guide
Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS - Warranty Document
Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS - Parts Catalog
Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS - Wiring Diagram (English Espa ol Fran ais)
Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS - Download Specification Sheet
Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS - Complete Owner's Guide (Espa ol)
Electrolux Icon E15IM60GPS - Complete Owner's Guide (Fran ais)
- Brand:Electrolux Icon
- Stock Id:90861
- Product Number:E15IM60GPS
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Type:Built In
- Type of Cubes:Square
- Volts:115 Volts
- Ice Storage:30 lbs.
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Drain Required:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Clear Ice:Yes
- Daily Ice Production:60 lbs.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Energy Star:No
- Hinge Side:Right
- ADA Compliant:No
- Exterior Width:15"
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Depth (excluding handle):25.875"
- Depth (with Front Panel in 90 Open Position):37.5"
- Weight:109.00 lbs